Day 7 *last*

Seonghwa:

My dream was colorful, warm, and nice. I and Hongjoong had a picnic at the river coast during the cherry blooming season. I said something that I couldn't hear but he laughed and the sound was beautiful. Then he patted his lap and I laid on him. He was playing with my hair and smiling wide, gorgeous. I wanted to stay like that forever, watching his smile and being so close. The warm feeling I had become stronger and blinding light hid him for less than a second.

"Seonghwa, it's time to wake up." I heard his voice and then opened my eyes ending the dream.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand resting softly on my face. I smiled at him still being sleepy and he leaned down kissing my forehead. It was my first time seeing him so lovely. But then I noticed the red string was gone, only tiny red rings tattooed on our finger were left, our last day being tied. While I was studying the new rings I heard his voice.

"Made you coffee and breakfast," he said still sounding a bit clumsy, but I loved it. And hearing he switched our roles was nice. I took his hand and pulled him for a hug. He allowed me to do it.

"Joongie?" I said and he let out a little hum. "I love you."

"Me too," he responded. After that, we had breakfast and talked about random things, like Yungi getting married and adopting a child. Jongho sending him a pic of all marks he left on Yeosang, and San showing off after sleeping with Wooyung. I was glad to hear our friends were happy having each other. But what was on my mind was asking Joong to move into my place. We already were used to living together. So when he was washing our coffee cups I hugged him from behind, leaned my head on his shoulder, and breathed in our mixed scent. Then I asked him the important question that was on my mind. He didn't even need to think about it before answering me with a big yes. I felt so damn happy I could die.

We spent most of the day packing his things preparing them for moving to my place. It was late when we finished packing so we left the moving part for tomorrow and left the place going back home. Joongie looked happy.

Hongjoong:

We were tired after packing all my stuff so we got chines takeout for dinner, later decided to watch a movie and cuddle. Hwa got popcorns I set my laptop at the balcony and we laid down on the couch. We decided to watch one of his favorite dramas but I got bored in the middle of the first episode. Love dramas weren't my thing in any case. Staring at Hwa was a lot more interesting, that's what I did for the rest of the episode. Hwa noticed I wasn't watching but he said nothing, leaving me playing with his hair and watching his handsome but sadly damaged face. Put in the list of things to do talking to Jongho about beating up people's boyfriends.

"Joongie, please stop moving your leg, you're rubbing against my..." Hwa told me after some time and I realized I was moving my leg together with my hand. I stopped and looked at him a bit ashamed. He was semi-hard because I was moving. And now watching him being hard I started getting turned on too. I thought for a bit and got an idea, but looked at the laptop's clock, 00:18, then closed it. I intentionally rubbed his member using my knee. He let out a moan and looked me in the eyes, lust flaming in his.

"Joongie, I won't be able to hold back if you tease me," he warned me using a husky tone but I ignored him and just kissed his lips. It wasn't like the kiss last night, this time I bit his lower lip and used my tongue. He at first tried to stop me but gave up and switched our positions a bit forcefully. His tongue explored my mouth and made me a panting moaning mess. Damn, he has good technique! I thought before my mind goes blank. We pulled away gasping for air and I used the chance to tease him some more. But this time he responded teasing me too. He got his hand under my sweatshirt and played with my nipples.

"Seonghwa~" I heard my voice it was way too high but he liked it.

"What? You feel good, baby boy?" he grinned in a sexy way making me shiver to the sound of his voice.

"Yes, oppa~" I moaned in his ear and he continued teasing me. Leaving marks all over my neck and chest. Once both of us were hard he pulled away a bit and looked at me seriously.

"Are you sure you want to go all the way tonight?" he asked me having a concerned tone but at this point, I didn't care about anything so I just kissed him. And the fun started.

:@:

I woke up to find my whole body sore and something sticky was running down my thighs. My head was on Seonghwa's lap and he was there smoking peacefully. I tried to get up to sitting position but my lower half was dead, damn he was like a beast last night. I looked at him for help but he grinned at me proudly.

"Not funny." I barely could tell him because my throat was painful.

"Okay, okay." he smiled lovely and hugged me, then he smashed his cigarette in the ashtray and grabbed me gently, carried me to the bathroom. There he placed me in the bathtub and took off his sweatpants, the only cloth he was wearing. Hwa turned on the shower making the water lukewarm and sat behind me in the tub. He was trying to be as gentle as possible.

"Can you lift your hips? I'll take responsibility and clean my mess," he whispered in my ear and I squeezed his thigh using my nails but still lifted my hips a bit. He used his long fingers and cleaned me carefully.

"Should we leave your things at your place for one more night?" he asked. "You can't carry the boxes like this."

"No," I said and he looked surprised. "Call San and Jongho," I told him because both of them were strong enough to help us.

"Jongho?" Hwa said his name a bit unsure and I remembered what happened the last time they were together.

"Yes," I answered and shut up cause talking was painful in this state.

Seonghwa:

After our bath I helped Joongie get dressed, pretending I got my hoodie instead of his unintentional. He pretended to believe me. Once dressed he texted the Choi brothers. They were at his place in no time and we did the work surprisingly fast thanks to Jongho. I bought them beer and fried chicken later to thank them. Ordered a box more because I knew Yeosang loved it and had a date with Ho later that night.

"Here, this is for Yeosang, tell him you got it for him," I told the strong boy when they were about to leave and he looked at me confused.

"Why?" he asked still confused.

"Yeosang loves fried chicken, this is his favorite," I explained and he nodded still not understanding fully what's happening. They left after. I returned to the living room where Joongie waited for me. I sat beside him and he cuddled.

"I'm glad we met," I said and he looked up to me.

"I'm happy we got tied together." he smiled and kissed me, a perfect end of the day.

A/n this is the end. Hope you enjoyed my short story. ❤️💙💕