A Newcomer Joins

It's been a long day on the Evolution server, collecting materials and searching for the perfect flower to plant. Grian wants to see his buddy again so bad but it's been quite a few days since he started the Taurtis Summoning Platform and he has yet to show any signs coming.

He's half way through the space he made for the platform and is starting to think that either Taurtis is not coming, or he needs to make the Platform bigger and collect many more flowers.

Grian finishes planting the flower that marks the halfway point on the Platform and sits there. His green tunic is covered in dirt and mud from taking care of the flowers. His heart feels empty, missing Taurtis and being emotionally exhausted. It doesn't help the fact that he hasn't been sleeping much either. Admin duties are a lot of work, but so is building yourself an Empire.

He doesn't know how long he sits there, waiting for a sign, anything that could tell him Taurtis is coming or here already. A sound goes off nearby. His communicator is pinging him. Grian ignores it in Hope's Taurtis is just late, he was often late during high school. He shudders at the thought of high school, he doesn't want to think about that time. It still haunts him, probably why he doesn't sleep. That and there were no beds currently.

For some reason, the pinging starts getting more rapid, trying to get the Admin's attention. However, he keeps trying to ignore it. He fails and gets up to pick back up.

It's just Netty and Salem trying to get his attention about a newcomer who joined the server, nothing too important he believes. Then he does a double take, scrolling through the chat.

Ethoslabs has joined the game.

<NettyPlays: grian! do you see the message?>

<NettyPlays: did you invite him?>

<NettyPlays: do you know him?>

<Salems_Lady: we will spam you until you respond grian! this is your job as the admin of our group>

<NettyPlays: hey>

<NettyPlays: hey>

And many more messages that have spammed Grian from the two.

<Grian: huh????>

<Grian: ....>

<NettyPlays: oh finally you answer, you plunker!>

<Grian: thats not taurtis.......>

<NettyPlays: yes, we can see that. you need to get them outta spawn, it's gonna be dangerous when night falls>

<NettyPlays: but you also need to question him as the admin grian>

<Grian: sigh fine i will, you win>

Grian gets up, wiping his hands on his tunic, which only gets it more dirty. He opens the Admin panels and quickly typed a command to teleport him to spawn.

Upon arrival, a figure stands looking around the area. It's too dark too see and the figure is wearing dark clothes that let him blend in very well. Grian's tunic stands out compared making the figure turn towards him.

Something in Grian's mind clicks, something that's not in his control. Maybe living like a hermit, all by yourself far from everyone messed with him. Maybe he waited too long for Taurtis to arrive. Whatever did it, was done. And now he was going to relive something from his past he didn't enjoy, but this time it was a stranger and him.

Grian jumped at the figure, tears starting to rub down his face. "Taurtis! It's been way too long!" He shouts at the figure, who looked very lost as he hugged it.

"Wha-what? Who?" The figure questioned. But it was too late to stop whatever it was messing with his head, Grian found his friend, his buddy and he was very happy. Probably the happiest he's been since he got here.