1

The Marking

Everyone had went home after celebrating kakashi's 20th birthday. As kakashi got ready for bed he had a small twinge in his back. He ignored it and went to bed anyway. A few hours later kakashi awoke screaming with an excruciating pain in his back. He had heard of soul markings before but never thought they were real. As he kept screaming blood trickled down his back he soon lost consciousness from lack of breathing.

*Next Morning*

When kakashi finally woke up it was one in the after noon. He got up out of bed and almost fell do to him being so weak.

I never thought I would have a soul marking, or that it would be this painful

Kakashi thought as he stabilized himself on the wall and walked to his bathroom.

I'm going to need to shower before i can see the mark, and I can't believe how much it bleed while coming in

He thought as he got in the shower. One very painful shower later kakashi got out to look at the mark again.

"Huh? It just looks like claw marks or I was attacked by some sort of animal. Wonder who else has a mark like this?"

Kakashi had four long claw marks and one short one going down his back like some sort of beast had attacked him.

After kakashi got dressed and ate he went to go meet with his team. Team7.

"UGH! HE IS LATE AGAIN!" Screamed sakura.

"Tch." Was the only sound from sasuke.

"Were is he?" Asked naruto.

"Yo." Said kakashi as he approached his team.

"Your late again!" Yelled naruto and sakura.

"Sorry about that I got lost on the path of life." Was his reply.

"Yeah yeah we know." Said all three in unison.

Kakashi sweat dropped at there reply.

"Alright lets get started then shall we." Said kakashi.

*Time Skip*

"Alright much better this time, but you all still need practice." Said kakashi as he looked at his students sprawled across the ground catching there breath.

"You all may practice while I read my book." Kakashi said as he jumped into a nearby tree.

After a few hours of sparring kakashi dismissed his students early seeing as they had worked so hard in there sparring and in the bell test.