12

The Choice

As tsunada opened guys door she bid kakashi a good night.

Kakashi walked into guys room and shut the door. He then turned around to see his soulmate covered head to toe in bandages. He just stood there for a minute thinking for a moment.

How can I let this happen. How can I stand here a watch everyone either die or get severely injured. I have to start doing something about this, and I'll start with guy. Hehe, and here I thought I was going to be happy. To be able to leave all of what has happened behind me, and just until he wakes up I can. I can lay here and pretend everything is ok.

As kakashi stood there and made up his mind he sighed.

"Guess I won't need those pillows nd blankets." Kakashi said as he took off his vest and shoes.

After the day kakashi had he just wanted to go to bed, so that is exactly what he did. He pretend everything was fine, crawled into bed next to his soulmate and fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

Kakashi awoke to someone playing with his hair.

"Huh?" Kakashi said still half asleep.

"Good morning, love"

"Um...uh."

Kakashi was still trying to wake up and this person playing with his hair wasn't helping.

"Guy?" Kakashi asked.

"Hehe who else would you crawl into bed with?" Guy asked kakashi.

"B-but, tsunada said you wouldn't wake up for a few days, and what time is it!?" Kakashi asked excited, and panicked.

"It's 8:30a.m, and I recover faster than normal people kakashi you know that." Said guy with a smile.

"Well yeah but I-"

Kakashi tryed to say.

"Oh no, no buts. I'm fine if I thought for a second I wouldn't be I wouldn't have went as hard as I did." Guy said.

He is such a jerk I was so worried about him. I still can't stand to see him like this though I have to break thin-

Kakashi thoughts were cut off by guy squeezing his shoulder.

"Huh?" Asked kakashi.

"I said, are you ok? You seem more worn out then me, and I was the one hospitalised, hehe." Guy laughed.

It's now or never I have to tell him we're through, or I never will.

"Guy we need to talk." Kakashi said as he got up out of bed, and guys arms.

"Alright, love." Guy said.

"Before anything else. Why the 'love' all of a sudden?" Asked kakashi.

"Well we are soulmates, and I do love you. I just thought the name fit is all. Do you not like me calling you love?" Said guy.

No I love hearing it. I want to hear it every day and every night, but I just CAN'T handle seeing any one let alone you like this guy.

Thought kakashi as he putting on his vest and shoes.

"I understand were supposed to be soulmates, but you said that if I wanted us to be just rivals you could expect that. Didn't you?" Said kakashi as he walked to the only window in the room.

"Yes I did. Is that what you want, or is that what you believe you deserve?" Asked guy.