14

The Healing Of Old Wounds

As kakashi and guy entered kakashi's place guy sat down and sighed.

"Now, I want to know everything. I want you to trust me and let it all go." Said guy.

"I don't know if I can. It's been so long and I've had to hide all of-"

"Kakashi."

"B-but guy."

"KAKASHI! Trust me." Said guy.

Kakashi sighed and sat down as he explained everything that he had felt after his father's, his mentors, his friends, past crush, and even a few ambu he was close with. He explained all the hurt and sorrow he had felt after there passing.

*Time Skip*

Kakashi and guy had been talking for a few hours when kakashi finally finished what he had to say.

"I understand why you push people away kakashi, but no one gets out of this world alive. We make connections with people, rather with friends, lovers, or family we all are waiting to be reunited at the end. That is why you live the best life that you can, so you see everyone you have ever loved again. Wouldn't you rather have that then to be alone, and have no one?"

After guys speech kakashi was in tears again.

"I had never thought of it that way before. I don't know what to say to that now." Kakashi replied.

"You don't have to. You just have to know that there are people waiting for you and we all love you." Said guy.

Guy then got up and sat behind kakashi and wrapped his arms around him.

"I understand, but I still feel bad for them being gone." Said kakashi as he leaned back up against guys chest.

"That's normal kakashi, but now that you have excepted the fact that there death wasn't your fault your wounds can start healing properly." Said guy as he kissed the top of kakashi's head.

"Thank you guy."

"Of course my dearest rival."

"Hahah. What happened to 'love'?" Asked kakashi.

"Would you prefer me to call you love?" Asked guy back.

"I don't mind the sound of it." Replied kakashi.

"Alright then love it is." Guy said.

"Well if you call me love then what should I call you?" Asked kakashi.

"You can call me any time." Said guy with a straight face.

"Hahahahahahah. How- how did you say that with a straight face." Laughed kakashi.

"Hahah. I don't know." Said guy back.

"Well I think I'll call you 'beast'." Said kakashi as he got up and went to the kitchen.

"Beast, why beast?" Asked guy.

"Because your wild and unpredictable, hehe." Laughed kakashi.

"Oh really 'wild and unpredictable' huh, well did you predict this." Guy said as he disappeared.

"Guy?" Asked kakashi as he looked around.

"Boo." Said guy as he reappeared behind kakashi.

"Aahh!"

"Hehe, how's that for 'wild and unpredictable'?" Asked guy.

"Ok, not funny." Kakashi said as he hit guy with a dish towel.