17

The Morning After

Kakashi awoke to guy running his hand through his hair.

"Morning." Said kakashi still slightly out of it.

"Good morning love." Said guy with a smile.

"Do you remember last night?" Asked kakashi.

"Oh yes very vividly. Why?" Asked guy.

"Because I've never seen that side of you before, and we've been together for awhile now." Said kakashi.

"I usually only get that way in intensit situations like fighting." Said guy.

"Oh? Then why did I get to see that side you?" Asked kakashi as he rolled over on his side.

"Well, when I'm with you my adrenaline spikes to the point you see-"

Guy was cut off by kakashi getting out of bed.

"The 'beast' in you." Finished kakashi.

"I suppose you could call the beast in me." Laughed guy.

"Your not to sore are you." Asked guy.

"It's throbbing, but I've been in much worse pain than this." Kakashi said.

"Are you sure?" Asked a worried guy.

"Yes I'm sure. Besides I thought you wanted to talk about some sort of dropper or something like that." Said kakashi.

"Hehe, sub space and sub drop. Yes I did." Said guy as he also got out of bed.

"Well then I'll make some tea and we can talk."

"Sure love." Guy said kissing the top of Kakashi's head as he walked into the living room.

*Time Skip*

After guy explained what sub space and sub drop was kakashi was both surprised, and happy at the fact that guy could put him in sub space.

"Now that that is out of the way what would you like to do now, love?" Asked guy.

"You call me love a lot." Kakashi pointed out.

"I know, it's because every time I call you love you slightly blush with a wide grin, and I love seeing you smile." Said guy.

"I do I never realised that." Said kakashi.

"Now, what to do." Said guy with a sigh.

"Well we coul-"

Kakashi was cut off by the sound of someone knocking at his door. Kakashi went to answer it and there stood naruto.