10

Trying Something New

It had been a few weeks, and kakashi explored the intimate side of his and guys relationship.

In fact guy was going to take kakashi out for there 8th date tonight, and kakashi was a little excited.

As guy showed up to take kakashi out to dinner they talked about recent missions, and how there teams were doing. Until guy asked a question kakashi was not prepared for.

"Do you think we are ready to take our relationship to next level?" Guy asked looking kakashi in his eyes.

"Um....I....I don't know." Said kakashi.

What does he mean 'next level' I thought he was happy with the way things were right now, I know I was.

"Alright later then." Said guy with a smile.

"Um, okay." Said kakashi as they entered the restaurant.

*Time Skip*

After dinner guy walked kakashi home just like every other date night.

I wonder what guy ment when he said 'next level' because he hasn't said anything else about it.

Kakashi thought as he unlocked his door to invite guy in.

After they were inside guy shut and locked kakashi's front door. Kakashi took notice to this.

"What are you doing guy?" Asked kakashi.

"Taking our relationship to the next level." Said guy as he approached kakashi.

"Huh, wait guy!" Kakashi said panicked.

"If you truly don't want this then just say so kakashi. I won't do anything you don't want."

"I don't know what I want guy." Said kakashi.

Kakashi barely finishes his sentence before he felt his mask removed and a pair of lips on his.

Kakashi was frozen for a split second before he kissed guy back. Kakashi may not have known what he wanted, but now he does. Kakashi wanted more. More kisses, more hugs, and just more of guys time, and attention.

"That is what I ment." Guy said as he pressed his forehead against kakashi's.

"I...I'm ok with this. I don't mind if we continue our relationship like this." Said kakashi with a red face.

"Hehe."

"What's so funny?" Asked kakashi.

"Nothing, your just perfect." Said guy.

Which made kakashi hide his face in guys chest.

"Hahahah." Guy laughed.

"What now!" Kakashi said as he looked back up at guy.

"Your adorable when your flustered and hide in my chest." Said guy with a smile.

"I.....I am not. I am a feared ninja of the hidden leaf village." Kakashi protested.

"Hmm. Sure." Guy said.