20

New Beginnings

As everyone gathered at the altar guy stood tall and proud as the love of his life slowly walked to him.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the bonding of two souls. Kakashi hataka, and might guy."

As tsunada gave her speech the crowd was silent while kakashi and guy stood still as status. After tsunadas speech kakashi and guy said there vows and sealed it all with a loving kiss.

*Time Skip*

As everyone congratulated them on there marriage naruto walked up to them.

"Hey naruto we've been meaning to ask how it went with sasuke." Said kakashi as guy talked with asuma.

"Well I told him and he avoided me for a few days, but then on day 5 he walked up to me and passionately kissed me saying he wanted nothing more then to call me his." Said naruto with a wide grin.

"So it went well." Said guy as he wrapped an arm around kakashi.

"It went more than well." Said sasuke and he wrapped an arm around naruto.

"That's great for you two." Said guy.

"So when's the wedding." Teased kakashi.

"Soon." Said sasuke.

Naruto blushed as sasuke answered him. As they talked for a bit longer choji walked up to them while looking around.

"Have any of you seen shikamaru." Asked choji.

"Yeah he was outside just a minute ago." Answered asuma.

"Why you looking for shikamaru?" Asked naruto with a wicked smile.

"No reason." Choji rushed out.

He then walked to the door only to be stopped by shikamaru himself.

"Haha what youthful love." Said guy.

Naruto and the others watched as choji and shikamaru talked for a while. Then after a few minutes shikamaru grabbed choji's collar pulled him down and passionately kissed him.

"Well good for them." Said asuma breaking the silence.

"Well it makes sense. There almost always together." Said kakashi.

"Yeah." Agreed everyone else.

"Ok time for cake. Guy, kakashi." Said tsunada.

After guy and kakashi cut everyone, and them selves a piece of cake guy leaned over to kakashi.

"This couldn't have gone any better." Said guy.

"Oh just wait till the honeymoon." Teased kakashi.

"Wait really." Said guy.

Kakashi smiled at guy, and for the rest of the night they danced, talked with friends, and just enjoyed the fact that they couldn't be happier knowing that they were finally married.