16 (NSFW)

Sub Drop

(Possible trigger warning in this chapter)

*ALSO*

(I will be calling guy 'beast' n some parts of this chapter)

Kakashi was sprawled across the bed as guy was preparing him.

"Hmm g-guy ha I-I, I can't- mmm"

"Patients kakashi." Guy teased.

Kakashi bit his lip, and pulled at the bed sheets as the endless teasing continued.

"Mmmm g-guy please."

Kakashi could wait any longer he wanted his lover close and deep within him.

As kakashi resorted to begging it lit something within guy. He didn't know what kakashi was doing to him but he loved it. The power he had over the man he had been competing with for years. The one that always won. The one he could never beat was now sprawled across the bed whining, whimpering, and squirming beneath him. It exhilarated guy to see kakashi look like this, because of him kakashi was like this.

Guy got a devilish idea. He placed himself at kakashi entrance.

"If you want it BEG!" Growled guy.

Kakashi looked up to see guy, well kakashi called him beast for how he looked and acted.

"Guy please, please, ple- aahhhh!"

Kakashi screamed as 'beast' entered him in one thrust.

"HMMMMMM. AAAAHHHH." Growled guy as he stilled within kakashi.

"Hmm."

Kakashi couldn't think right all that came out was mindless moans, and noises he didn't think he could make.

"LOVE?" Asked 'beast'

"Y-yeah I-you hmm."

As guy thruster in and out of kakashi his mind went blank. His pupils dilated, and his body convulsed as he violently came all over his and guys chest.

I can't move! We're am I? Did I pass out? I feel so helpless. I don't like it I want out.

While kakashi was out of it guy lasted a few more thrust before ridding out his own high. After guy came down from his high he went and got a wash cloth ran warm water over it and cleaned himself and kakashi, before going to lay by his love.

Kakashi was disoriented for a few minutes but soon came to again.

"G-guy." Kakashi whispers.

"Hmm yes love." Guy said next to his lover.

"I- I don't know what happened but-." Kakashi tryed to speak but instead ended up crying.

"I'm sorry love." Said guy worried.

"No I don't even know why I'm crying." Said kakashi.

Guy now understood he took thing a bit to far and cause kakashi to go into sub space and is now in sub drop. He knew he needed to be carefull with kakashi, because he was in a very vulnerable place right now.

"Hey, it's alright love come here. Let me hold you."

Kakashi scooted closer to guy and barriers his head in his chest, and cryed for a few minutes. After kakashi was still a little disoriented.

"Love?" Guy said in a soft tone.

"Uh-huh?" Answered kakashi.

"Do you know what sub space, or sub drop is?" Questions guy.

"No, why?" Asked kakashi as he yawned.

"I'll tell you in the morning, not now love. Now you need sleep." Said guy as he pulled kakashi a bit closer and kissed his cheek.

"Alright love you." Kakashi said half out of it.

"Hm, love you to." Said guy as he settled in for some much needed rest.