Chapter 1

Jasie's POV

It was a normal Saturday morning.
I woke up and did my routine as usual, then went downstairs to be met by my parents and my sister Alex. She's 13 years old and she really means so much to me.

"Morning sweetie." Mom said.

"Morning guys. How are you?" I asked them.

"Good,what about you?" Mom asked me as we sat down on the table to have breakfast.

"Me too." I said.

"Bunny,did you get an email from the college?" Dad asked me.

"Ooh i didn't check. I'll go to take my phone from my room." I said and got up.

I went upstairs and took my phone.
Then guess what?

I had a mail from the medical college i applied to. Shit. I hope they accepted me..

I went downstairs with still unopened email.

"Mom,dad.. i got a mail..from the college.." i said. I honestly was scared to open it.

"What does it say? Did they accept you?" She asked.

"I haven't opened it yet. I will now." I said.

"No matter what we're here babygirl." Dad said, i smiled and nodded.

Then i took a deep breath and opened the mail.

"I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!!!" i screamed from happiness and hugged my parents. Tears started falling from our eyes. They were happy for me but i also could see sadness in their eyes.

"Noo please don't be sad guys. We talked about this. I will never ever leave you. You can just call me and i'll come. Okie?" I asked.

"Alright." Mom said and hugged me again.

I called Stephie to tell her the news.

"STEPHIE I GOT ACCEPTED!!!" I squealed, so did she.

"JASIE,I GOT ACCEPTED TOO!!!" Then we both squealed.

"WE'RE GOING IN LONDON GIRL! Wait for me! I'm coming at your place." I said and we both closed.

"Stephieeee!" I hugged her so tight.

"We're moving in our dream place. Oh my Godddd!" I said happily and squealed.

"Yesssssssss! Gosh i'm super excited! When are we moving??" She said happily.

Don't blame us,it was always our dream to study and live in London.

"Well we have 1 month till the studies start. So i guess we have to move soon." I said.

"Yes! Gosh we'll live in the city we always dreamed about. This is so surreal." She said and put her hands on her mouth.

"Yesssss,literally!" I said and hugged her.

"Jasie,a good thing is that we both  single,you know?" She said and smiled.

"Yeah Steph,like,this wouldn't have happened if we had boyfriends." I said.

"For once in my life i'm grateful and happy that I don't have a boyfriend." We both chuckled.

We talked much. We were both so happy cuz we got accepted in the colleges we always wanted to.

We talked about the moving with our parents too. They said that they already bought us a small house there. We hugged them and thanked them billions of times.

2 weeks later..

"JASIE!" Stephie yelled to me.

"You got everything,right? Nothing is missing?" She asked.

"Yuppp!" I said and hugged her.

We were doing the final preparations.
Tomorrow we're going in London,our dream city.

We'll see what London will give us.

Will life be easier than here in Macedonia?

Will some inexperienced things happen to us?

Will it be hard to live in another country?

We'll see when we'll arrive in LONDON!

LONDON WAIT FOR US!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, i hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!
Stay safe,i love you all so much!♡
~Jase~