Chapter 43

Jasie's POV

I got on the top and found him sitting on the lowered couch, now bed.

He's changed in pjs too and was looking at the sky.

I walked to him.
"Hey." I said.

"Hey,come here." I nodded and sat on the bed close to him.

"Jasie,can we talk about something?" He asked.

"Of course, i wanted to talk to you about something too." I said. He nodded.

"I don't know how to start and what to say. I wanna have you back to me. I can't this way. I don't and can't love you on friends way. I don't know if you can understand me-." I cut him.

"I understand you and that's what i wanted to talk to you about too. I caught big feelings for you Leo. I can't this way too.." I said. He smiled.

"Lately,we got much closer,we shared kisses,hugs,we held hands.. all of those helped me bring some memories back which means,bring you back. I thought it would be easier to stay a friend with you,but i lied myself. I can't without you too Leo." I said with a smile on my face. I made him smile too.

"Then..." He took my hands and looked me in my eyes.

"Will you be mine again Jasie,will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I didn't wait a second more and answered.

"Yes Leo,i will." I said with a big happy smile on my face. His smile got wider than ever.

"Wait wait,repeat." He said happily and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Yes Leo,i will!" I said happily and chuckled. A tear proceeded to fall from my eyes too.

He got up and opened his hand. I put mine in it and got up. Then i was lifted up and spun around. We both chuckled.

After a while,he lifted me down and we kissed. Then we hugged tighter than ever.

"I love you so much Jasie. Thank you." He said with a smile on his face and caressed my cheek.

"I love you so much too Leo. Thank you too,for everything." I said and kissed him again.

"My gosh,this is surreal." I said.

"It really is. I have you back to me. This is one of the happiest days in my entire life." He said.

"It's one of my happiest too." I said.

"Wanna spend the night here?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. Then we started making the bed. When we were done,we laid on it and covered ourselves with the blanket. I laid on his chest and he put his arms around me.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Not much. I can still stay." I said.

"Same. What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Just snuggle." I said and he chuckled.

"Alright. Also,will we tell our friends normally or suprise them as the last time?" We chuckled.

"Well i think we should let them realise that. It will be so fun. Like out of nowhere, we'll share a kiss and hug. Gosh i can imagine their faces." I said and we chuckled. I laid on the pillow and turned on his side. To face him.

I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it. We both smiled and he closed his eyes. I kept caressing his cheek.

"I'll fall asleep this way." He said.

"Then,fall asleep." I said.

"Nope." He said,opened his eyes and put his hand over mine. Then he took it and kissed it.

"You know,i'm so glad and grateful to have you back." He said and we both smiled.

"I'm so glad and grateful too. Thank you for never leaving me." I said.

"I promised i'd never." He said.

"Did i promise too?" I asked.

"Yes you did." He said.

"Once you said this "even if my mind forgets you,my heart will never." " He said.

"That's what happened." I said and smiled. He smiled too and gently kissed my lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him again.

Then we said our goodnights and fell asleep snuggled in each other.

I'm his girlfriend again. ♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
I'm so sorry for this short chapter but i had no ideas what to write in it.
Stay safe,ily!♡
~Jase~