Chapter 48

Jasie's POV

I woke up happily and look at my hand. The promise ring. I missed having it on my finger. Then i looked at Leo. He was sleeping peacefully on his pillow,turned to me.

I smiled and started caressing his face with the back of my hand.

An angel.

I leaned and kissed his lips. He smiled and slowly opened his eyes. Then he tapped his lips. I knew what he meant,so i leaned in and kissed his bottom lip. He responded with kissing my upper lip.

I couldn't get bored of his kisses. His lips were so soft and plump.

Then he flipped us so he was on the top of me,still kissing me. His hands started traveling my body but i didn't allow him to carry on cuz something fell on my mind.

Today we're going to Disneyland!!!

"What?" He asked as i removed myself.

"DISNEYLAND!" I said and made him chuckle.

"It can wait." He said.

"Noope. You can wait for that. Later." I said.

"What if i can't?" He smirked.

"Well,you can." I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

He made a puppy face. It melted my heart.

"Don't do this to meeee. Not that faceee." I pouted.

"Alright, i'll try later." He winked at me and made me blush. I just nodded and got up. He still didn't move.

"Get up lazy ass. Disneyland is waiting for us." I said.

"Fineee." He groaned and finally got up.

I took a shower,brushed my hair, applied some light makeup on,put on my light blue jeans and white top. Then i we got going. We ate breakfast fastly and got going.

Soon we arrived and gosh was it beautiful?

I dragged Leo by his hand and run to buy the cards. He laughed, i was like a little kid.

"Where first?" He asked.

"The castle. I've never been there." I said.

"Deal." He took my hand and we got in the queue.

We took some pictures until we waited and then we got inside. It's so gorgeous.

I never in my life imagined i'd come here with my boyfriend. Many guys thing that Disneyland is a childish place to go,but Leo was different and agreed to go with me.

After an hour we exited the Disneyland castle and we went on the rides. I once again dragged him by his hand and he chuckled at my behavior.

"Where first?" He asked.

"Ummm,that." I pointed on a ride i've never seen before.

"Okay,that's a crazy one. Remember my word,you'd like to try it again." I chuckled and we went on the ride.

We tried few more rides and we went back at the apartment.

"I'll take a shower. I feel sweaty." I said. He nodded and went in the kitchen to prepare something for lunch.

I loved the way he wasn't lazy to do some things,like cooking,washing the dishes... even if i didn't ask him to.

We ate lunch and took a nap. Disneyland tired us.

At about 8pm we went for a walk and after an hour came back.

As i closed the room,he pinned me on it and kissed me passionately.

"Up." He picked me up and walked us to the bedroom then he lifted me down.

We never separated from the kiss.

Then i took of his shirt. He took of my top. Then he unbuttoned my skirt and threw it on the floor. I was only in my underwear.

Then i separated from the kiss and unzipped his pants and took them off.
I sat him on the bed and smirked. He smirked too. Then i kneeled down,removed his underwear and took his member in my hand than in my mouth.

When i was done,he sat me on the bed and removed my underwear. Then he climbed on the top of me and started pleasuring me too.

He took protection and put it on his member.

"Rough or gentle?" He asked.
"Rough." He smirked and entered me roughly. I moaned.

After our "funny business" we laid in bed and fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.
Ily,stay safe!
Jase.