Chapter 17

Jasie's POV

Two days passed by. I spent them with Leo and he's getting better.

Aiden's still in Liverpool. He'll come home later.

At the moment i'm getting ready to go out with Leo. We'll go in the mall.

"Baby?" He called from downstairs.

"Comingggg!" I yelled from upstairs and looked myself in the mirror one last time.

*imagine the sweater a bit longer cuz it's winter.*

"I'm done!" I said and went downstairs.

"You look so gorgeous." He said and opened his arms for a hug. I came closer and got into them. We hugged.

"Thank you handsome." I said.

"Nothing to thank me for baby." He said and kissed my cheek.

Then we got out of the house,he locked the door and we went on our way. We went by car.

He had an Audi Rs6. Gosh was it beautiful?

We stopped on a traffic light.

"You feel good,right?" I asked him

"Yes. I'm totally okay." He said.

"Alrighty but maybe we shouldn't have gone. You can get worse." I said worriedly.

"I'm okay baby,i'll be fine. Don't worry about me." He said and caressed my cheek.

"Uh,fineee." Then the green light appeared and he started the car again.

Soon we were at the mall. He parked the car and we got out of it.

*here's a video of Westfield mall in London. Watch the video to see more about it.*

This mall's just wow. It had everything in it. I was there few times with Leo also with Jade and Stephie.

"This mall is wow.." I said.

"It really is. I adore shopping in it." He said.

"I like the thing that you can find everything you need here. It's too big." I said.