The Weird Feelings

No One's POV:

Krel kept thinking of you to the point where he thinks is worrisome

When Krel and Aja went back to the mothership, they transformed back into their original forms and he started pacing around the house. "What's the matter buckaroo, cat got your tongue?" Ricky, a robot that is posing as a 50's father, asked Krel.

"There isn't a cat in my mouth" He snapped back while still pacing around the Livingroom. Aja looked at him with confusion. "Krel? what's the matter with you?". "I don't know! my face feels hot and my hands are sticky, I cant think or even breathe when I'm around her".

The word her made Aja's eyes widen and she leaped on top of the couch. "Her,you say?" She smirked. Krel realized what he just said and facepalmed himself. "What are the royals conversating about" a strong voice boomed from the back of the house

It was a tall Akiridion, very buff and had four eyes instead of two. "Varvatos!, I think Krel has a crush on a human girl!" She shouted with glee towards her mentor and trainer.

"WHO ARE WE CRUSHING" Varvatos yelled while getting into a fighting position

"No! NO!" Krel yelled back. "We aren't crushing anyone Varvatos, its just that I'm developing these weird symptoms when I'm near this human girl, like you do with that old woman and like Aja with the lumbering oaf!".

Aja turned with an offended face. "Steve isn't a oaf..he's a Palchuk!". Krel rolled his eyes and lied on the couch with a sigh. His twin turned to him and asked "look, if you like her just tell her". "It isn't that simple Aja, I don't even know why I have this liking towards her, I don't even know her that well" Krel replied with a sad look.

Aja placed her finger to her chin and started thinking. Then an idea popped into her head. "KREL, STEVE KNOWS HER, I CAN GET HER NUMBER" She shouted while bouncing excitedly. "GLORIOUS IDEA" Varvatos agreed. Krel started to panic. "Wait Aja NO-"

It was too late, Aja already asked Steve about y/n in a message within seconds

Krel raised his hands to his hair. "Kleb.." he cursed.

Near a Café.. ((WIZARDS SPOILERS..kinda))

You weren't that busy after school, so you went to a friends job at a café.

"Doux, I'm here!" You shouted out

Then suddenly a black cat with glasses hopped onto a nearby café table.

"About time you showed up, He wants to see you".thanks" you smiled.. You went to a secret entrance and met Douxie sweeping the floors.

However, he wasn't using his hands, it was sweeping on its own

You sighed. "Doux, remember what Merlin said?". Douxie looked up from his book and snickered. "Magik isn't a permissible shortcut to hard work" the both of you quoted.

"But c'mon y/n, nothing happens in Arcadia and I cant see why can we NOT use magik when there nothing going on." he complained. Archie the cat hopped on Douxie's shoulder. "The young Witch is correct, Hisirdoux" Archie affirmed. Doux groaned and started to sweep the traditional way.

"So, aren't we gonna start hand to magik combat" You questioned while tilting your head. Douxie turned his head with a grin, and swung his wrist to send a blast at you.

"Now"

Archie sighed, "I thought you were cleaning..". You reached for your backpack for your wand, and sent an electricity blast back at him. He dodged it and rolled to a nearby bookcase, hitting it hard enough to knock all the books to the floor. "Fuzzbuckets" Doux cursed. You laughed at him, then you heard a little ring from your phone. You both looked at each other, then you looked at your phone.

It was a message from Steve

Steve: Heyo y/n!, you remember the twins from earlier today?

You began to type

Y/N: umm yeah! Aja and Krel right?

Steve: yeah, you mean the cute girl and the buttsnack, they want your number, is it ok if I give it to them?

A warm blush flushed across your face at the thought of Krel. You quickly typed back

Y/N: Sure!, they just need to tell me their names so I can make contacts for them

Douxie stared at you. "Who are you texting? shouldn't we be fighting?" he asked before noticing the blush on your face. A sly grin appeared on his face as he came over. "Twins huh?". You quickly turned over and made a little squeal.

"Which one are you crushing on huh?" He asked, still staying with the cocky grin. "The girl or the boy?"

"None of them!" You snapped back, your face getting redder by the minute. "Sounds like the boy, I see it on your face" Douxie teased while nudging your shoulder with his elbow. "How do you know that.." you whined. He stared at you for a hot minute. "I'm a wizard y/n, isn't that enough". You sighed and flopped on a chair. "I don't know if its actually a crush, I just met him.." you mumbled under your breath. Douxie sat next to you and replied, "Love can blossom at any time.". You made a tiny smile

"I guess you're right.."

Authors Note:Yes, you're a witch, deal with it XD