Last Night on Earth pt. 1

You woke up to the sweet sounds of birds chirping. The air smelt fresh and full of life. A smile appeared on your face as you noticed Krel sleeping beside you. His gentle breathing and calm face filled your heart up to the top.

One of his hairs was out of place, so you brushed it back gently, making Krel's nose scrunch up and a small smile formed on his face. You grinned at the boy with pure heartfelt happiness

"What are you dreaming about, Tarron?" You whispered, snuggling close to him and slowly drifting back to sleep.

Then you heard the faint noise of the announcer on the radio. "Good morning, Arcadia Oaks! And to my younger Arcadians out there...".

You started to feel a light rumble, startling you awake, but Krel only groaned and scrunched his nose again. You shrugged and snuggled back next to your boyfriend

"Whoa! Whoa! Did you feel that? I mean, happy last day of school! You've got all summer to snooze, but for today, Get up sleepyheads!" The announcer continued.

Aja then burst into the room and turned on the lights. "You heard the body-less man Krel!" She squealed, excited about the day ahead. Both you and Krel groaned when the light was turned on. "Five more mekrons. FIVE-" He complained, shoving a pillow to his face. "Come on, it's our last day on Earth!" Aja explained.

Those words pierced through your heart like a needle. It was true, the Tarrons really did have to leave that day.

Aja yanked the blanket, causing you to curl up in a ball while Krel fell off the bed. "You can sleep on the flight. It's 40,000 light Kelton's." She explained. "Technically, 39,000.I've rerouted to avoid traffic." The mothership corrected.

"You do know I'm piloting right?" Krel groaned, dreading the thought of losing more sleep.

"Aww, you poor thing" You teased, booping his nose. He took your hand and gave it a tiny kiss. You blushed, which made him chuckle. The both of you are madly in love, and everyone can tell, even when you try acting normal with each other. Its mostly Krel that makes it obvious. You helped him up from the floor, and he led you to the kitchen.

You noticed an unfamiliar alien at the kitchen counter. "Big day, A-fivers! Stuey's got a whole bucket list of Earthly pleasures we've gotta do before you leave." He said. Then his eyes darted to you and Krel holding hands. "Well-Well-Well king in waiting, who's the lovely lady?" He said with a cocky smirk. Krel placed his hand on your shoulder.

"This is y/n, and yes she knows our secret" Krel explained. The alien then walked up to you, still smirking. You smiled to ease the nervousness.

"Hello y/n, I'm Stuart from Durio! You can call me Stu if you'd like!" He smiled, reaching a hand out for a handshake.

Krel and Aja quickly ate their breakfast. "As the humans say, we must bolt!" Krel said, putting his plate down. Stuarts happy face turned confused as the three of you headed to the door.

"Woah, Where are you going?" He asked. "Its the last day of school, I have to say bye to my human friends." Aja explained.

"I might never see Mary or Darci or... Steve again." She swooned. You rolled your eyes and held her from behind. "Ohh Steve I love you so much, kiss me you blond idiot!" You mocked, tickling Aja's sides. As Aja cackled, Krel turned to face Stuart.

"And the Battle of the Bands is today. I don't know why they're battling, but this is my big chance to leave my mark!" Krel said with an excited expression.

"Ooh! You're performing? I need to see that" You replied, hugging him from behind. Varvatos only heard the word "battle". "Varvatos Vex cannot wait to watch you slaughter your musical foes! Melt faces!" He boomed. "I'll be with bells on when Krel's on!" Stuart added.