Lightning in a Bottle pt. 2

"Well, here we are. La casa Nuñez. And this is where the leader of our town, Councilwoman Nuñez, makes enchiladas." Claire said with enthusiasm

"Clairicita, do you have any leftover guacamole from last night?" You asked when entering the kitchen. "I think, just look in the fridge." Claire responded. You nodded before going to the Living room to sit on the couch.

Aja and Krel looked around the kitchen. "These are the strangest humans we have ever met, and that's saying something" Krel said before opening the freezer

NotEnrique popped out. "Oi, occupied!" He snarled.

Krel quickly closed the door.

"Who was that?" You asked stepping in. Both Aja and Krel both shrugged.

"How's it going?" You heard Claire's voice said from outside. "This isn't gonna work" Toby groaned.

"It has to! Unless you have a better way to capture lightning in a bottle" Jim's voice said. You, Aja and Krel all looked at each other in confusion.

The three of you made it outside. Jim Claire and Toby were on the roof , holding a bottle and flying a kite.

"Did I hear you say you're trying to capture lightning in a bottle?" Aja shouted. She nudged Krel and gave him a look. "We used to play that game as children!" Krel played along. "You cant be serious" You said crossing your arms. "Oh we are" Krel lied with a seductive wink.

You blushed immediately felt your heart beating fast. "No, no. You don't understand. Lightning... like a thousand volts of electricity... in a jar" Jim stated.

Aja stepped forward. "Actually, it's closer to several hundred million volts.".

"And that's not how you do it" Krel added.

Later..

You sat next to Krel as he was adding wires and bolts to the jar. He was so talented that you couldn't believe your eyes. "Can you pass me the screwdriver?" He asked. You snapped out of your lovey dovey trance and handed it to him. "Thanks y/n" Krel said with a smile. That smile hit straight in the heart for you.

"So that's some super capacitator?" Jim asked, pointing to the jar. "Capacitor, I made it from the microwave." Krel corrected. "It can hold sudden bursts of energy". Aja flopped on Claire's bed and opened a laptop. "Have you ever been to physics class?" She joked. "Well, I've missed 43 days.." Jim admitted.

"Explains a lot, Jim Lake disease must've killed a few brain cells on the way" You teased while punching Jim's shoulder.

Claire made her way to Aja. "Are you seeing this y/n? I think she just hacked into the Arcadia power grid!" She said in awe. "This is insane." You gasped.

"Do you think 200 million volts will be enough?" Aja asked. The Trollhunters all looked at each other while you were focused on the computer. "Sounds good" Jim said.

"Is this technically legal?" Claire asked, taking a closer look at the screen.

"Define..Legal" Aja said. "Woah, what a rebel.." You admired. (insert lesbian tension here jkjk)

"They're geniuses, Jimbo. Weirdo geniuses. That's the best kind!" Toby exclaimed. Krel stopped working for a moment.

"They think being weird is... good." Krel mumbled. "Of course, some of my best friends are far from ordinary. One of them is Claire's roommate!" Toby exclaimed, gesturing to you. "Hah, technically her mother took me in, but thank you?" You joked.

Claire hasn't been in the house a while since she's been constantly around Jim and Toby, so its rare to even see her. You were also pretty busy at night as well, so you missed Claire getting possessed, and plus she hasn't told you anything about trollmarket because she was sworn to secrecy