Truth be Told pt. 1

Authors Note: I'll be skipping The Akiridion Job since there isn't much human interaction in that episode.

"Why do you have to move?"

"The Zeron Brotherhood and that Birdie woman found us. Seklos knows what hunter will come next" Varvatos said, walking from the kitchen

Aja and Krel were both sitting on the couch, discussing new planets they can move to. "So, we need a new planet to hide out on until Mama and Papa wake up." Aja added.

Stuart sighed and grabbed a nearby paper. "Then might I suggest Nuobus? It's got a killer music scene, advanced tech, and some of the best skelteg gambling in this star system, looking at you Aja."

Aja quickly took the paper as Krel looked up from his guitar. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Krel exclaimed, sitting up from the couch. Aja attempted to snatch back the paper. "Let me see!"

"Wait your turn, queen-in-waiting!" Krel teased before his sister chased after him.

He took it back from her and snickered. "Got it, its mine now". Aja huffed and made her way to the hallway. "Whatever, I'm late for my date anyways."

"Wait. What date?" Krel asked, stepping out of his room. (overprotective brother mode engaged)

"With Steve" Aja responded

"Ugh. How is Staja still a thing? We leave in two delsons." Krel complained. "I cannot leave without saying goodbye. He's been so kind to me. He deserves to know." She said. Aja snatched the brochure out of Krel's hands. "I'll be taking this. It will help me break the news to Steve that I'm moving."

Krel panicked. "Wait, Aja. You cannot show him that."

Aja turned to Krel. "What about y/n hmm? What are you just gonna leave her dazed and confused? c'mon little brother, we both know you wouldn't"

Krel's face turned red. A frown appeared on his face. In a way, Aja was right, he didn't want to mysteriously disappear from your life without a proper explanation. But, unfortunately it would be a risk of exposure.

Aja huffed and walked off.

Krel then saw Luug, carrying the brochure in his mouth. "She wont tell him. Would she?"

He then got an idea. In order for Aja to not snitch, he has to be there. At the same time, he had to tell you that he was moving. Krel rushed to his room and pulled out his phone.

Krel: Hey, you free right now?

sent 5:35 pm

You woke up from a nap to see a text on your phone. Once you saw the contact you perked up from your bed and smiled.

You: You caught me when I was having a nap, but yeah I'm free, what's up?

Krel: I need to talk to you, There's this place I'm heading to, and I want you to come with

Your face turned red.

You: sure!, Just send me the address!