Semi-Reveal/ D'aja Vu pt. 1

No Ones POV:

Cantaloupia isn't real..

You stepped back for a moment. Was Krel lying to you the entire time?

You tried not to think about it too much, since the science fair was tomorrow. This was like 30% of your grade. You pulled your hair back into a bun and started your work

The next morning you carried your project to the convention. You sighed as you saw Steve begging Eli to do his homework once again. You placed your basic volcano down with the rest.

Its an easy A, you thought while making the volcano. You see your crush and his twin sister carry something in a box. Krel made a hard grin. "My project is nothing like these amateurs!" he beamed. Then he took a look at your project.

He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled. "I mean..haha,". You let out a smile. Aja and Krel were both talking about their project. You took a closer look at it. It looks dangerous. You notice a familiar face bump into Aja.

"Jim!" you said with a bright smile. The raven haired, blue eyed boy looked at you with a nervous smile. "That's weird, I've never done that before" Jim puzzled. Aja turned to Jim. "You've never bumped into anyone before?" she asked. "Not today" Jim responded.

As the announcer said that Steve won the contest, you noticed Krel was yelling, with something above him.

The monster came down and let out a huge roar while destroying Mary and Darci's project. "Another bounty hunter?" Aja asked in annoyance. "Bounty hunter?!?" you shouted in confusion.

"What is that?!" You heard Krel shout in fear. The monster came down to him. "KREL!" You yelled as Krel crashed to the floor. The monster took Krel's project. Jim quickly ran to the monster as you grabbed your bag to retrieve your wand.

"For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mi-" Jim started before a fake planet was lunged at him. Aja grabbed her serrator and blocked the attack. As another planet was launched and you blasted it with your wand. Aja and Jim both looked at you in shock.

"That's...THATS NEW" Jim yelled before taking you and Aja by the arms. "Let me go! I'm a warrior!" Aja fumed. "What is that thing?" You asked.

Claire, an old friend ran past them and said "Trust the girls Jim! We got this troll!". Claire teleported Toby, another longtime friend, on top of the monster.

The monster twisted the object in its hand. You made a shield with your wand, along with Aja and Jim with their weapons.

7:00 a.m.

You woke up in the same space you did before. You felt a huge headache. "What was that?" You asked yourself before getting up. Your volcano was quickly prepared before heading out. You felt extremely weird. You see Steve and Eli bickering..again? You put your project on the table and froze.

what was happening?

The twins placed their project right next to yours. Krel smirked. "My project is nothing like the amateurs', The blue ribbon is mine!" He shouted out with confidence.

He took one look at yours. "I mean..haha". You pressed your fingers on your temples. "What is happening?!?". Aja was walking away once more.

You followed her as the both of you were dragged away by Jim. "Ok, don't freak out guys" Jim started.

"My name is Jim Lake, and everyone's life here is in danger, but I think the both of you can help me". Aja's eyes brightened. "Really?". "And Y/N, how did you get that staff?" Jim glared at you.

"Well I, um.." You started before the three of you heard a roar

"Again?!?" Both you and Aja groaned at the same time. Jim smiled and said "You remember!". Claire pushed you and Jim apart.

"Jim, Y/N, This is NO time for introductions!" She yelled before teleporting Toby back onto the creature.

The three of you noticed the troll holding something. Aja gasped "That's Akiridion tech!". Then after, a blue light appeared once more, and the three of you shielded each other again.

7:00 a.m.

You woke up screaming as loud as you can. You didn't bring your project because at this point, no one cares. You angrily stomped past Steve and Eli bickering once more.

You sat down at one of the tables and heard the twins coming back for the 3rd time. "My project is nothing like-" Krel was going to say. "-these amateurs'" The both of you said at the same time

"Woah, how did you know what I was going to say?" Krel asked curiously. You looked at him with desperate eyes. You see Aja walking to the same place. "I gotta go." You say to Krel without hesitation and bolted to Aja's side.

"There's something up with the both of them.." Krel said to himself.

Aja readied her serrator while you were opening your bag. The both of you heard footsteps and charged behind you. "Augh! Don't kill me!" Jim shouted while using his arms as shields. "What is happening?!?" You groaned while rubbing your temples

"Why does it keep happening?" Aja asked when putting her hand to her forehead. Jim explained everything, Trickster troll, going through today 30 times and so on. "INCOMING JIMBO" Toby screamed before Jim pushes the both of you away

. "Now the both of you need to explain where you got your weapons from". You decided to speak first. "I'm a wizard, well, I prefer to be called a witch, my teacher gave me my wand..or staff?". "Lively!" Aja said while staring at the carved wood wand

"and you, Aja, what is Akiridion tech?" You asked. "its from a planet called Akiridion-5" She responded shyly. "How do you know?" Jim asked before getting ready to use his amulet. "Because..That's also where I'm from.." Aja said with her irises completely blue. The both of you gasped as she released her Akiridion form.

"Aja.." you whispered before realizing that the time loop was going to start again. You, Aja, and Jim all flashed your shields before the time loop began anew

7:00 a.m.

You used your wand to teleport to Jim's home. Jim gasped as he saw Aja in her Akiridion form, and you with your battle outfit (you and Douxie created it just in case Merlin ever returned). "You're an alien? and Y/N, you're a WIZARD?". Both you and Aja had similar looks on your faces

"I really don't like that word, I prefer Akiridion" Aja stated while crossing one pair of her arms. "And like I said, witch." You also stated while doing the same position.

"Look, we need to stop this troll from resetting the time loop." You began while opening the door. Jim stood up from his bed. "Porgon doesn't go down easy, this isn't a 3 person, well 2 person one Alien- whatever, job. We'll need backup."

Jim picked up his phone and called Toby and Claire. Aja grabbed her phone and called Krel. You sighed

"This should be fun.."

Authors Note: OMG! almost 100 reads! thank you soo much! UWU