Truth Be Told pt. 2

Steve took a few steps back.

"what..?"

You shook your head. "There's no time for explaining, we need to get out of here" Steve took your arm. "How long..?" He started. You turned your head to look him in the eyes. "A year.." You replied. Steve nodded.

He turned to the cow. Steve pressed the button, setting it free. "So, now what?" You asked.

Steve placed a finger to his chin. "Cow...cows make milk. Cheese..swiss..cheddar..". The both of you gasped, having the same idea. "PEPPERJACK!" Both of you shouted.

"Eli Pepperjack!" He smiled. You grinned and sat next to your best friend. "Hurry up! call him!" You rushed.

There was a bit of muttering, then the line went off. "Fuzzbuckets.." You cursed. "Looks like we're on our own.." Steve said, getting on top of the cow. You thought about it for a while, paced and bit your lip. Then an idea popped into your head.

"Steve, do you think these walls are made of metal?" You asked, pointing at the wall. Steve shrugged. "Maybe..OOH WAIT ARE YOU GONNA USE YOUR SUPERPOWERS?" He squealed. You chuckled before standing back.

"This might be harder without my wand, but if it gets us out, its worth it" You said, looking at Steve with hopeful eyes. Steve brought out his phone, hoping to record. "This is how I made the popcorn machine explode!" You said. "That was YOU?" Steve gasped.

You clenched your left fist and closed your eyes, focusing on the energy travelling to your palm. With a loud cry, you ran to the wall and punched it

CRACK!!

You looked at the wall. Only a noticeable dent. But what was that cracking noise? Then a wave of pain hit your wrist and you looked down. Your left hand was red and dark purple, especially the knuckles. "AAGH!" You screamed, falling to the floor, beginning to cry.

Steve rushed to your side and took you in his arms. "Its ok, its ok, you tried, just rest, me and Bessie the cow will figure out how to get out of here.." He cooed, trying to get you to stop crying.

"I don't understand how I got it wrong.." You whimpered, leaning your back on the table.

The loud pounding sound alarmed Aja and Krel. "What was that?" Krel asked about the noise. Then the twins heard your cries, breaking Krel's heart in a million pieces.

"We'll get out of this room, rescue Steve and Y/N, find the cockpit, and open the escape hatch, all before Vex gets here. Easy."

Krel noticed the aluminum hat that Steve left behind. "Take that ridiculous hat off." He muttered, still fearing and questioning about what was happening to you. "No. Steve said it could be useful." Aja said.

"It would save time if we didn't have to save Steve, or if I had four arms." Krel huffed.

"In about 17 mekrons, I will." Aja nervously smiled. "Why didn't you renew your transduction before your date?" Krel asked, annoyed.

Aja sunk to the floor.

"Cause I'm tired of hiding.To be normal on Akiridion, I had to hide that I was a royal. To be normal on Earth, I have to hide that I'm a royal and an Akiridion. For once, I just want to be me." She said with a sad tone. Krel huffed and took by her side.

"I know, but its too dangerous." He said softly.

"And I thought Steve would understand. I wanted him to like me, no matter what form I'm in. But apparently, he thinks anyone not from this planet is a brain eater, and what about Y/N?" Aja asked. Krel put his head on the wall.