Lightning in a Bottle pt. 1

Palchuk666: y/n, you have to meet me at school, I have something that I NEED to show you

-sent 7:00 am

"Ugh.." You groaned as you sat up from your bed. You quickly responded to the message

You: This better be good, I'm feeling extra tired today.

-sent 7:02 am

You tiredly slumped out of your bed and made your way to your closet. "What can I throw on today.." You asked yourself. You smiled as you saw exactly what you were going to wear. It was a pink long sleeved lightweight shirt, along with a white dress that had beautiful matching pink floral patterns.

 It was a pink long sleeved lightweight shirt, along with a white dress that had beautiful matching pink floral patterns

You grinned at yourself in the mirror.

Time Skip to School..

You sneaked behind a corner and saw Steve fiddling with what you thought was a protractor. "So, a protractor is what you wanted to show me?" You complained while crossing your arms. Steve looked back at you. "Not just any protractor y/n, look!" He said. When Steve lifted up his arm, it changed into a sword-looking object. 

"WHOA!" You shouted while taking a few steps back. "OK TURN OFF DEATH BEAM!" Steve yelped. He tapped the item once more and it reverted back to looking like a protractor. "What was that?!?" You shrieked. "I-It belongs to Aja!" Steve panicked. 

"Aja.." You muttered. Shannon and  Darci made their way out of a nearby hallway. "Hey girls.!" You said, catching up to them in an attempt to act normal. The three of you looked at a strange guy along with Seamus and Ms. Janeth.

 "Who's that?" Shannon asked. Darci came closer and whispered. "That's Seamus' dad, I heard he's a piece of work." You automatically knew what she meant.

"My son has the smartest of the smartest brains. Its huge." The man complained. Ms. Janeth went up to the man. "I'm sure we can discuss this like reasonable people, Mr. Johnson." She said in a calm voice. "Where's Tarron?!" Seamus exclaimed. "That weirdo? Over there!" A boy shouted while pointing to Krel on the other side of the courtyard. 

"Watch your mouth before I sew it shut!" You screamed out at the boy. "That's the cheater" Seamus said, also pointing at Krel. Him and Aja both turned to Seamus.

 "Weirdo? Cheater? I'm the future king of Akiridion-5! and y/n, you look very attractive with your choice of clothing!" He said to you with a smile.

You moved a hair behind your ear. Krel may have used a weird choice of words, but you understood completely that he was calling you pretty. "Varvatos will kill me if he finds out I lost my serrator!" Aja whispered to Krel. The twins caught notice of Toby walking by.

 "Krel, I think that's one of the humans we saw last night" She also whispered. Ms. Janeth went towards Krel. "Mr. Tarron, can I have a word with you?" She asked.