Chapter 13 - Puppy Love

Lia pov

I had cleaned up the entire upstairs level because I was assigned to do so, however I waited to do Jaden's room last.

Should I just burst in, tell him I love him, and then run away and never come back?

Oh god. I realized I had no more rooms left except Jaden's.

Well here goes.

I walk towards his room and hear him slam the door shut. I see aunt Cynthia standing outside his room, shaking her head.

"What is ur auntie Cynthia?"

"Oh it's just Jaden. He's in a mood. Best not to do anything right now." She walks off giving me a smile.

I don't know what courage possesses me, but I knock on the door.

"I DONT WANNA FUCKING TALK! HOLY SHIT-
A very angry Jaden suddenly appears from the door, however he stops yelling once he sees me gasp and jump in surprise.

"Oh..fuck...you don't need to clean my room, I'll do it." He doesn't even spare me another glance before walking back inside.

I make my way behind him, "Jaden. I'm really sorry. Please talk to me."
I stare at his muscular back, which tenses up as soon as I start talking.

He sighs, "Lia, I don't have time for this. I got football practice in an hour."

I wanted to cry. He must hate me! Stupid Lia! Why did you yell at him?!

Jaden pov

It broke my heart having to be so cold to her, but I had to stay away. I don't want to feel these strong emotions I have for her.

I can't eat, sleep, or breathe. She makes my heart skip a beat everytime she simply bats those lashes or smiles the prettiest smile I have ever seen.

Suddenly I feel a warm embrace around my back,
"I'm sorry Jaden! I'm sorry! Please don't hate me! I didn't mean to yell at you, truly! If you want, you can yell at me and-

I around to face her. "Lia! I'm not mad at you."

She adorably wipes her tears and messy hair strands from her face and looks up at me, "Really?"

I cup her face and kiss her forehead gently, "Really."

Lia pov

HE JUST KISSED ME!

Well on the forehead...

BUT STILL! HE KISSED ME!

DO I TELL HIM NOW?! SHOULD I DO IT?!

"Um Ja-

*IM A SAVAGE CLASSY BOUJEE RATCHET! *

His phone just goes off

Jaden panics and answers his phone,
"Yes?"

"Alright I'm coming. Hey Zach you little bitch did you change my fucking ringtone?"

I hear laughs coming from the other end and Jaden cuts the phone angrily.

"For the record, I have never even heard that song." He says and quickly grabs his bag.

"Mhm." I stifled a giggle. It was pretty funny!