Chaptee 16 - Found Myself A Cheerleader

Final chapterrrrrrrr

Lia pov

"I figured it out. You and Jaden are dating."

"What?! Wait. How'd you find out?"

"I'm not stupid like Jaden's little friends."

"Isn't one of them your boyfriend?"

"Whatever! But seriously Lia, it was so obvious. With all the looks and the giggling, not to mention you two sneaking off to an empty classroom."

"Busted." I pout looking down, "I'm just scared of how people will react."

"Don't worry about them! Was this your idea to keep it a secret?"

"Yeah."

"Oh Lia. Jaden probably felt hurt that you didn't want to show him off like he wants to do with you. "

"Your right. Now I feel bad."

"Don't worry I have just the thing to fix that." She smirks at me.

"Oh no. What is it?"

"So the night of the incident, Jaden got his dad to cancel his big deal with Sharron's family company. And of course this was a huge loss for the Hills, and Jaden made sure the family knew it was all Sharron's fault. He exposed all the horrible things she has done, by collecting evidence and talking to people she had bullied or manipulated. I even let him use my case instead of yours because I no longer wanted to hide my story. So now the Hills are ruined, because if the Millers don't partner with them, other companies are going to start backtracking their deals as well with the company. And on top of that Sharron is going to be kicked out of the school."

"Woah.- but what does this have to do with fixing the whole thing with Jaden? It just makes me feel worse, hearing the things he's done for me."

"Let me get to it!" She snaps and puts her hand on my shoulder, "Sharron is-was head cheerleader for the team. But with her gone and Kelly Li suspended, there are two spots missing. So the girls asked me to become the head cheerleader, letting me decide who will replace Kelly."

"And?"

"Welcome to the team Lia!"

"Oh hell no!" I back away from her but she grabs my arms

"Lia! Cmon! If Jaden sees you supporting him as his own personal cheerleader, then he will be over the moon! Can't you do it for him?"

"Ugh! Fine. But I haven't done gymnastics since I was 15, before I started living with my uncle. So I don't know if I'll be in practice."

"You will I promise! I'll help you all week, until the game on Friday!"

"Okay, I'll trust you Ashley." Then I got an idea to make Jaden feel special.

"What if I did like a banner in the end of the routine? You know, a sign of support?"

"Awwww that's so sweet! I'll get the girls to help out with ideas. Now let's get started on practice." She drags me towards the gym.

__________________________

"OW!" I shut my eyes in pain, being at the top of the pyramid, I tried to pull out my sign but ended up losing my balance.

"Take two!" Ashley announces and the girls scatter off after making sure I'm okay.

"Lia, you gotta be careful! If you feel like the sign isn't coming out, you can always yell it out or send him a heart signal or something. For this plan to work, you have to atleast be able to walk."