Prologue

Enji could have spotted the boy from miles away. He clearly was attempting to hide his Omegan status, wearing a pheromone dampener and a cloak. The Emperor nearly laughed at the feeble attempt to hide his face.

He halted his steed and his enterouge stopped behind him. Enji swung down, his people immediately flitting away to make room for him. He reveled in the fear he brought with him.

The Omega tried disappearing into the crowd, but he'd already caught the noble's eye.

With each step the large Alpha made, more civilians moved aside, letting him through without hesitance.

"You."

The greenette stiffened, pulling his cloak more over his face.

"Yes, you. Omega."

The few people around the Omega were startled, looking around between each other, then all looked to the cloaked boy.

"W-wait, no!" The Omega gasped, being pulled and pushed forward, towards the Emperor. His big green eyes snapped up to look at the man before him, then he cowered. "I-I don't understand, your majesty..."

Enji hummed and pulled the hood down. The boy yelped, but was too afraid to pull his cover back up. He instead looked anywhere but the Emperor.

With a chuckle, he grabbed the Omega's wrist. "You're a little thin, but you'll make a fine Omega for my son," he mused, thriving in the terror flashing in those emerald eyes.

~

The young Prince breathed deeply as he came to a stop at the door to his father's study. Being called to the study never meant anything good. He clenched his jaw and walked inside. "You wanted to see me?"

Enji looked up from the parchment he was reading and grinned. "Shoto, yes. I have a gift for you." He stood and waved his son over.

Shoto gulped and furrowed his brows. "A gift? Is there some special occasion that I've forgotten?"

A deep chuckle came from his father. "No. I found something and thought of you today. I want you to have it to do whatever you want with."

"What's the catch," Shoto muttered, folding his arms.

"No catch," Enji mused, carding his fingers through his hair. "Well, I suppose if you count it as a catch, it's a male Omega." Shoto's eyes widened and he stiffened. "You'll marry him and he will bear your children to be your heirs."

Words caught in his throat, Shoto just stared in shocked disbelief at his father.

The Emperor grinned. "I knew you'd be pleased. You're speechless."

"I'm speechless because you kidnapped a person!" Shoto shouted back without filtering himself first.

Enji raised a brow, expression becoming stern.

He won't back down anyway... It will be pointless to fight him.

Shoto breathed deeply. "I'll go meet him..."

"That's the spirit!" Enji perked right back up and returned to his desk chair. "I hope you enjoy him. He's quite a sight. Well, at least, he will be once he gains some weight. He's rather thin right now."

Gritting his teeth, Shoto stalked out of the study.

His guard fumbled slightly and rushed after the prince. "Your Majesty, what happened in there?" The blue haired Beta asked, adjusting the glasses on his face.

Shoto clenched his fists. "My father kidnapped someone and is handing him over as if he's an object and not another human being."

The Beta hesitated for a step. "Like he did with your mother..?"

"Exactly like his did with my mother." A growl rumbled deep in Shoto's chest and he straightened up as he reached the bedroom guarded by two knights. "The Emperor has requested I see the Omega."

The two knights bowed their heads and opened the door. Shoto stepped inside, then paused.

The Omega was frantically pulling on the balcony doors, trying his hardest to open them.

"That won't open. This room was built specifically to keep Omega's locked inside."

The greenette gasped and spun around, green eyes big and frightened. Shoto's heart sank.

The door closed loudly behind him.

"P-please... Please let me go..." He begged, voice breaking.

"I am sorry..." Shoto breathed deeply, keeping his expression stoic. "I cannot... My father has you locked in here and he is the only one who can grant you freedom."

A heart-wrenching sob tore from the Omega as he fell to his knees. "W-why..?"

Shoto breathed deeply and took a few small steps closer. "You're a male Omega... Male Omegas are rare and revered, as you know... They produce strong, healthy, typically Alpha male offspring. He wants you to... Marry me and bear my children," he explained as well as he could, voice beginning to trail off towards the end.

"No, no..." The Omega whimpered, curling into himself. "No... I just... I just escaped... I just escaped..." His voice was meek, body trembling.

The prince bit his lip and closed his eyes. "My name is Shoto... Since you're stuck, you can call me my name... I have to leave now... But I will visit you when I can." He slowly started making his way back to the door.

Shoto knocked softly and as it opened, the Omega spoke up, voice barely more than a whisper. "Izuku... My name is Izuku..."

-----

861 words

A TodoDeku story!!!

Merry Christmas!!! Have a new story XD