SABER WARS

SABER WARS
2035
On the planet Colossus

After I watched Dr. Monty fade away out of existence I saw that many people saw I had laid him to rest. It was over, all of it. I limped hearing my father's last wish. I shuddered and stumbled. My wounds would be the death of me. Will it end here?
I felt someone try to help me up. Samantha and Eddie held me up to my feet and we walked home into Erathropia. We entered my house, behind me was Cat, Ari and Arinae. I held Sam and Eddie stood by my side as I lead them to a bed room where they would sleep. I slept and healed slowly from my wounds.

I awoke and saw that Sam was awake staring at a candle light. Eddie was fast asleep.
I groaned in pain as I try to stand next to them. Cat helped me up to sit next to Sam. "Don't worry Sam, you are safe here, I promise that, no harm will come to you or Eddie, This I know"
"Thank you Bell for saving my life and Eddies"
I smiled and tried to stand but my wound was gushing. Sam looked at me worried. "I assure you Sam I've had worse, I'll be ok, I'm not dying here" I gave her my gray blanket. Cat helped me up and we sat together in the living room. She was bandaging my wounds. I groaned in pain and she finally finished. "Thank you" I told her. I held her hand, it was bruised after her duel with Monty. She winced, "I feel the bone out of place, I'll need to push it back"
Cat whined but she went to the kitchen to grab a wooden spoon. She held it in her mouth and held up her injured hand. I held her because I knew it would hurt. I firmly pushed her bone back into place. She cried out shaking and whimpering then I wrapped a bandage on her hand. She layed her head on my chest. Her lower face was bruised as well.
"It's really nothing"
I was about to get another bandage until she healed. "See, I'm fine" I held her and we stared into each other's eyes.
We embraced each other and slept.

The Next Day

We made a statue of our fathers. In honor of the fallen. Myka and Jackson placed down both their dog tags on Richtofens statue. Dee put down his combat knife on Dempseys statue. I put down my fathers Katana on his statue. Then finally John put down a picture of him and his first wife Angelica on Nikolai's statue.

For the Honor of the fallen men that stand before you, they gave their lives to end the reckoning set out for mankind. Here lies Primis, Victis and Ultimis.

Three years later*️⃣*️⃣*️⃣*️⃣*️⃣

Bell has disappeared and Erathropia is in a state of unrest. War is coming and the people of Stratton Island call upon 318 for help but cannot interfere until the Erathropian Congress makes a decision to prevent another war.

Cat takes control Of 318 and prays she finds her lost husband.

On Stratton Island. A civil war Is raging between Ravengers and Shadow Company. Shadow company feels they should take control over Collosus to control its civilizations but the ravengers feel the world should be free and not under control. The Ravengers steal weapons that are given to a Ravenger named
Joshua Merk. Shadow company is pushing hard and fast to find the weapons before they end up being used against them. The Ravenger base is breached but Joshua escapes and hides in a woman's house. Her name is Jallasia Ingrid west-ridge. The two talk about how they dislike shadow company and plan to help each other leave. The Ravengers are captured by shadow company but Find the weapons are no longer there and that one lone Ravenger managed to escape.

Joshua and Jallasia make their way off Stratton island and take a boat to Erathropia. Shadow company deploys A super soldier to find the weapons and kill any opposition.

Jallasia snoops about and touches the weapon that appears to be a lightsaber.
Then Jallasia starts to hear voices and see images from the past. Then she sees Bell who sees her.
"Your him"
"Him... you mean Bell... the soldier"
"The man who fought for the people and for those he loved... your people need you back... the world needs you Bell Masaki"
"How is this possible?"
"Stratton island has called upon Erathropia to step up, if they don't shadow company will take over"
"I meant how are we speaking to each other? We're no where near each other"
"I don't know I just touched this weapon but I heard voices calling out my name"
"Interesting... but I can't help you"
"Why? The world needs your help"
" If I interfere the world will go to war, all the wars this planet has been through, enough is enough"
"So you'll just hide, that's it just leave us to die, what would your family think?!"
"Every War I fought has proved me one thing they never end, I created this planet to get away from earthly life and it has followed me here with my family, I'm no hero"
"Please we need you, everyone does, more than you know"