leaving again ✌

"Why do you shut me out Paige! Talk to me!"

Aj cried. Her girlfriend of 4 years was leaving again. Paige always seemed to shut her out of her life.Paige abused her mentally and physically. Aj doesn't seems to care all she wants in her life is Paige. People try and help her but she doesn't care, All she wants is her Paige, Her life, Her first love. As more and more Paige seems to hurt her Aj breaks a little inside knowing there's nothing she can do about it.

"AJ IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO I'M GONNA BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!" Paige yelled at her now crying girlfriend who was gripping on tight to her legs. "No Paige please!please I'm begging you don't leave me!" Paige got loose of the ruined girl in front of her and kicked her in the head.

"Don't expect me to come back you dumb whore!" With that Paige slammed the door making her way on down to one of the other whores she sleeps with at night.

Aj cryed in her living room alone, with no one to call and no one o talk to. Paige was her only friend the only person that listened to her and now it seemed as if she was alone with no one to talk to but her subconscious.

Aj cryed so much she passed out on the floor.

"Aj? Aj!?" Her mind was out. She needed help and fast.

💔💔💔

Warm water freshened up her face making her open her eyes slowly. She hadn't recognized her room anymore. She though spotted the spark of dark blue eyes cry out for attention. She shuffled up quickly almost falling out of the bed. "Aj calm down it's me!"

"Why the hell am I in your room! I was drunk last night but I didn't-"

"Aj we didn't do anything I heard you and your girl get into a fight and I found you in you room passed out-"

"You should have left me there to die!"

"Why aren't you listening to me!"

"Because we been together before dolph and I don't need your damn help!"

"..You need serious help Aj I've seen the bruises"

"She doesn't mean to hit me"

"Oh so what it's just an accident!?!"

"Just stay out of my damn business" Aj let herself out of Dolph's hotel room strutting back up to her hotel room she shared with Paige. She felt her ripped jeans for her key but no luck. She jiggled the door knob and it open with the Tv blasted.

She found Paige laying there on the couch her head in her hands. "Did you have a long night baby?" The mini one sat herself next to her girlfriend taking her hand into her owns.

"Really long night! where'd you go!?"

"..I-I"

"And don't you lie to me Aj!"

"I was just um-"

"Your lying to me tell me now damn it!"

"I stayed over at Dolphs!" Aj flinched and started to cry knowing what was coming next. "I swear we didn't do anything baby!"

"Whatever...Give me that pill out of my suitcase " Paige demanded while Aj hurried and got to it. "Thank you"

Aj sat behind her massaging her back and placing wet kisses all over her neck until she slid her hand down Paige's pants. Paige began to moan Aj's name whilst pumping two fingers in and out of Paige make her throb even more. Paige's contents spilt all over Ajs fingers who then licked it off with ease.

"I love you"

"I know"