Chapter 2 - Charlotte Magne

Being an angel means never having to deal with child birth. Yes there were children angels, which may confuse you so let's do a little angel reproduction history run down:

God created the angels, hundreds upon thousands. All different. All holding a few common factors; wings, grace and a halo which was only visible to other angels.

Though God is referred to as 'father' he isn't actually related to anyone, he is merely the father figure of heaven and the creator.

The four archangels were not related to any other angel or themselves, they were beings of their own, yet they can choose to create a family of sibling hood with other angels which is why you called Lucifer your brother. But this detail isn't as important as of now.

When two angels fall in love they take it up to the big G who decides if it is worthy of his blessing.

Once the couple decides they want an offspring they, yet again, take it up to God who does the usual miracle and blesses them with a child.

The child will be born in an instant, no need for pregnancy or the whole taxing process. The angel will be born as god intends, of course with features fitting the parents.

But now back to the matter at hand! Mortal pregnancy... or demon pregnancy(?)

In the two millenniums you have lived you never thought you would have to deal with this horrific process. From Liliths water breaking to the actual labour it seemed Lucifer needed more of the support rather than the actual pregnant woman.

"Apple pie, breathe," Lilith coos from her labour bed.

"Brother, do listen to your wife," As you pat Lucifer hand in a comforting matter he couldn't stop hyperventilating.

"Does it hurt??!" He suddenly shouts, looking at the succubus.

"Only-" she groans and clutches her abdomen. "A little... don't worry," he turns paler than he usually is.

"Oh no," suddenly he falls limp in your arm. "Christ!" Dropping below him suddenly Liliths contractions started to become more frequent.

~~~

"Slowly, my Queen," the midwife surprisingly wasn't an evil person, along with the other people present, you made sure of it. Lilith lets out a cry of pain causing Lucifer to jump awake. Bolting to his wife he sets eyes on the birth. A full frontal view.

"Father almighty," his face drops and his eyes roll to the back of his head. His body, yet again, going limp and hitting the ground with a thud.

"Damn wuss," you mumble, picking him up and setting him on the couch. Lilith lets out more cries of pain, clutching the midwifes hand, tearing at the skin of the poor midwifes palm; though it seemed she didn't feel it.

~~~

"Welcome, Princess Charlotte Magne," The Doctor holds up the princess to the Queen, letting her rest in her mothers arms.

"Brother, you oaf, wake up!" Lucifer looks around in a panic. "Welcome your daughter," his eyes expand as he rushes to Lilith. Lucifer lays eyes on his daughter, the heir to the throne and gulps.

"Ah, a child, yes, very good, darling," he pats his wife's shoulder and passes out.

~~~

"Sister,"

"Yes?" Lucifer looks to his wife who gives a soft nod. "Well, you have been captain of the royal guard for centuries, you are even a part of the family as it would seem..." raising a brow in confusion Lilith nudges her husband.

"Go on, apple pie,"

"Right, yes, well we would like you to step down as captain of the guard-"

"What?!" You abruptly stand up, letting the chair fall down onto the dining room floor. "Why?? Did I do something to upset you??"

"No! Y/n, sweetie, calm down," you listen to Lilith and narrow your eyes at Lucifer who loosens his collar in a nervous manner.

"So what is it?"

"Lilith and I were just curious if you would like to take up the job of... being Charlie's personal bodyguard?" Lucifers pitch heightens as his sentence ends.

"Oh... yes, that would be nice,"

"Really?" Lucifer looks dumbfounded at his wife as she gives an eye roll to him.

"Of course, I'd love to spend time with my niece," picking up your fork and knife you continue to eat. "Would this require me escorting her to school and back, accompany her on outings and the sort?"

"Yes, once she is old enough to go out that is; 20 should do the trick," Lucifer says proudly.

"10," the queen corrects.

"10?!" He deadpans to his wife who narrows her eyes. "Yes, of course, 10 years old..."

~Present day~

Vacation. Or Hellcation as they call it! That's what you've been on for a month. Why? Well technically it was against your will considering everything was paid for before you agreed.

The entire Royal family had pestered for you to take some time off because you hadn't been on vacation for centuries.

After being told the cost of the entire thing, and the fact that no refunds were going to be given, you agreed. Hell had all sorts of terrain and you gladly went to Cannibal colony and even the outskirts of wonderland.

Now you were back in Pentagram city, the royal limo dropping you off from the airport and to the foot of Charlie's hotel. You never discouraged her goals but you weren't exactly convinced on it working, but what the hell!

It was built that's all that matters... oh and apparently Angel Dust, yes as in the pornstar, was a patron. When you got wifi at the airport Charlie texted that she had a room ready for you at the hotel. That was another thing, you were still her bodyguard, which you didn't mind but she evidently did at times.

Rolling your f/c suitcases across the stone paved road and to the entrance of the incredibly large hotel you take a breath before knocking at the door.

~~~

Here we go!!!

Here we go!!!

- Anna ❤️