Chapter 23 - Heaven

Today was the day. The first time in... well, ever!

No demon has ever stepped foot in heaven.

No fallen angel has ever reentered the gates.

This was a once in eons event! Surely the entirety of heaven would be there to watch.

A message was sent days ago about who was to enter and a letter came back expressing excitement from the entirety of heaven, though it may have just been for you and Gabriel's return.

"Ready, my love?" with a nod, Gabriel chanted an enochian spell which caused a bolt of lightning to strike the large group of Hazbins. Each pair of eyes opened at the contact of blinding lights. Cheers filled the air as you opened to set eyes on what you could assume to be all of heaven!

The light was glowing, not a line of red in sight, not a smell of sin to fill your nose... just purity at its finest. Warmth radiated off the gold from the beaming star raised above. Everyone was bright and lovely, just as always. It was almost disappointing.

"Y/N!" two voices stood out, Anna and Mariam rushed forward to nearly tackle you off the clouds.

"I missed you guys!" You replied as they showered you in centuries of built up affection.

"Don't you ever do anything like that again!"

"A little too late to say that, Anna," Mariam teased the short angel.

"Oh quiet you," she replied causing you to laugh. "Oh my sweet baby succulents! Are these the demons?" You turned to the group only to be held in shock as each individual was in a different form.

"What is it, toots?" Angel looked down at his legs to see his once paper white skin now a warm light colour. "Oh my goodness... Hey! Why can't I say goodness? Goodness- Fudge! Sugar! Suck a dum dum- what the fudge is a dum dum?! Son of biscuit! Oh you fudging butterscotch!"

"Swearing is not permitted in heaven, Mr Anthony," Mariam informed the pornstar.

"Angel Dust, Sugar tarts- Seriously?!"

"Introduce us, please," Anna nudged you forward.

"If I can even remember who is who! Everyone looks so different," It was true, Vaggie had the most beautiful tan skin paired with dark brown hair and eyes. Husk had greying slicked back hair and a muscular build, brooding eyes which matched his usual expression. Niffty was just as short though she radiated such warm energy with her red hair and freckles. Angel's usually swooped hair was now a striking blonde and pink, his fluff now gone and face lightly dusted in freckles. Lilith looked the same, minus her horns and Charlie was a spitting image of both Lucifer and her.

Lastly was Alastor who looked unrecognisable with his rich brown hair and deep eyes, contrasting with his usually over killing red colour scheme. His antlers and tufts of hair were gone and now replaced with a smoothed back style. His usual skin was no longer that pale grey, now a more toned tan. His clothing was neutral browns, not the red you were so used to seeing, even his monocle was now replaced with oval spectacles. Finally... that smile. Not sharp yellow canines that could rip a sinner to shreds, no, they were pearly white and loving, maybe even manipulative... If it was... god, it was working.

"Obviously you know Angel and Luci," They both nod as you carry on. "Thats's Husk, Niffty, Vaggie, Alastor, Charlie and finally Lilith,"

"Charlie? As in the Charlotte Magne?" The two angels rushed over to your niece and took her by the arm. "What's it like having to deal with Lucifer as a father?"

"Never knew he'd be able to produce such a beautiful young lady,"

"Though, I suppose those looks come from Lilith,"

"Anna, Mariam, watch your tongue before I cause you discomfort!" A few pure souls gasp at the sight of Lucifer.

"Yes, sir," the two girls salute and walk away, letting the group in.

"Alastor?" The overlords eyes looked around to the large crowd, evident nostalgia in his eyes. "Alastor? Sa se ou menm?" (Is that you?)

"Mother?" a short woman moved out the crowd, her colourful creole fashion standing out. Without hesitancy she rushed forward and slapped him across the face.

"Ou ti gason estipid!" (you stupid boy!)

"Yes, yes, I know," immediately he hugged her tight, as if letting go would cause this to be the last time he saw her. Tears pricked at his eyes as his smile wobbled slightly at the wave of emotions.

"My boy growing up to be the best Radio Host, only to turn to sinful ways, oh how I wished to have led you to better ways," she pulled back to wipe away a tear. "Have I not taught you better?"

"You taught me the very best, mother,"

With a chuckle, she kissed his forehead and caressed his cheek. "Will you introduce me? Or shall I find out myself?"

Laughing at her comment he led her carefully to the shocked group. Yes, even Lucifer was shocked. "This is my mother-"

"No need for formalities, just call me mother as well," She shook everyone's hands. Her hand finally meeting yours she gave a soft pat to your cheek. "Beautiful young lady, you are quite the stunner,"

"Thank you, mother,"

"Ou renmen li?" (You like her?) Alastor coughed in shock though no one understood why, it could have been from the comment no one was able to understand. "Ti gason estipid," (Stupid boy) She slapped her sons head making him sigh in annoyance.

"Well I'm glad everyone knows each other, shall we get on with it then?" Gabriel popped into the conversation, leading the group away from the two Louisiana locals.

"Mwen pa renmen l'," (I don't like him) Alastor's mother mumbles.

"Neither do I, mother,"

~~~

DAMNNN

DAMNNN

- Anna ❤️