Chapter 12 - Oh... oh no...

My own art above!! Used Lucifer as a reference... anyways hope you appreciate it????

~~~

Humming the tune of a more upbeat version of Young and Beautiful you whisked away at the batter. Easily pouring it in each tin you closed the over door quickly and went on to your other treats. Charlie watched in confusion as Angel drooled from the kitchen doors.

"I have never seen her so happy..." the princess whispers to Angel.

"Whateve' it is I'm fine with it 'cause it means food!" Angel continues to eye the rising cake as Charlie walks to you.

"Aunty?"

"Charlie! My little ray of sunshine and rainbow!" You pick up your niece and spin her around. "What can I do for you, my sweet little Apple? Anything you want me to make?"

"Uhm... no, it looks like you've already made everything in that recipe book," Charlie looks at the piling desserts scattered around the room in baskets. "What's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just felt like it," you hand a her a cupcake with rainbow frosting, patting her on the head and sending her on her way. As Charlie continued to looked confused at your current activity and mood the timer suddenly went off indicating your last cake had baked. Using your powers to cool down the cake quickly and fill the layers; soon you were all set.

"So who is that all for?" Angel asks hopefully.

"Why it's for the royal family and of course you lot!" Your magic levitates each treat and sends it to follow you out the door. "But first Luci has to pick what he wants,"

"Aw dammit!" Angel groans.

"You're welcome to come so you can eat them sooner," then an idea pops into your head. "Actually let's all go, it's a lovely day to visit the palace," clicking your fingers everyone appeared in the room; Alastor more gracefully than the others.

"What the fuck?!"

"Husk, my little kitty, we are going to the palace for tea!" Looping your arm with his you drag him to the limo.

~~~

"Lucifer!" You were the first out, the food trailing behind and dodging each try Angel did to take a bite.

"You're in a jolly mood, what caused this?"

"Can't a girl be happy?" He narrows his eye but notices the necklace.

"Beautiful necklace, who gifted it to you?"

"What makes you think I was gifted it?" He grins and takes a cream puff.

"You never buy your own jewellery," rolling your eyes you walk into the palace alongside Lilith as your brother continues. "Was it Mr Radio?"

"So what if it was?" You say nonchalantly.

"I'm not complaining, it just means more pie for me!" Lucifer goes through each desert and places it on a long table in the dining hall; a good amount still left over for the rest.

~~~

Everyone enjoyed the treats in the garden which gave a slight déjà vu. As you discussed your holiday with Lilith a sudden strike of lightning hit the ground at the centre of the garden.

"NOT THE PETUNIAS!" Lucifer cried in anguish after jumping into Liliths arms. But you weren't focused on the fried flowers, you were focused on the dust cloud and crater the lightning caused.

"Everyone stay back," you conjure you blade and change into your armour.

"Aunty!" Charlie whisper shouted for you. Slowly approaching the mass of now clearing dust you see a silhouette of a man emerge. Back I fb away you use the space to run and leap on the intruder.