Looking Up

CHAD'S POINT OF VIEW

I stumbled over to my front door, rubbing my eyes wearily from being tired. I looked through the peephole and didn't see anything or anyone, so I rubbed my eyes and checked again. There was another knock, so I opened the door. I looked down and saw my baby girl and baby boy(our dog), with her holding luggage.

"Hayley!! Alf!!" I exclaimed, stepping forward to kiss Hayley and hug Alf.

"Hey, baby." Hayley replied, while Alf ran into the house.

I grabbed her bags and took them into the house, walking in behind Hayley. As soon as I set the bags down, Hayley came right over to me, crashing her lips against mine. It was quite unexpected, so I stepped back a little. I could tell that she was having a hard time reaching my face because I'm a whole foot taller than her, so I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

She pulled away, looking at my lips and biting her own.

"Well, that was surprising.." I said, looking into her eyes- the most beautiful, hazel eyes in the entire world.

"Well, I'm not usually spontaneous, but this just happened to be one of those rare moments. Ya know?" She replied, with a wink.

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Yeah, I know. I know that I love you."

"I love you more, baby." She said, before wrapping her arms around my neck and laying her head down on my shoulder.

Hayley is the love of my life. I mean, I married her for Christ's sake. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want her to be the mother of my children. I want to wake up next to her, in our bed, for the rest of my life. She concludes the end of all my sufferings; the end of all pain I've been through. I've never loved anyone more than I loved Hayley yesterday; than I love her today; than I will love her tomorrow. She just means that much to me.

Then, my daydreaming was interrupted by Hayley calling my name.

I snapped out of it, saying, "Huh? I was daydreaming."

"Ha. Well, I just wanted to say that I have a surprise for you.. and Alf."

"More surprises?! What did you do with my wife and where is she?"

She smiled, shaking her head, and said, "I honestly don't know, but something's telling me that when you do find her, she might be excited to tell you that she bought tickets for her husband and son to fly to Puerto Rico for four days."

"What?! Hayley, don't be tricking me right now."

"I said that she might. All you have to do is one thing." She spoke, seductively.

I replied with, "All you have to do is say the words and it's on." So, she unwrapped her legs from around my waist and stood up. When she got down, I caught a whiff of her scent and it smelled absolutely perfect. It smelled of her Dolce & Gabbanna perfume and Dove soap. She smelled so fresh and so clean. It just made me want to do some bad things to her.

She grabbed my index finger with her pinkie and said, "Follow me" and I just nodded.

She led me up the stairs, in front of me. So, me thinking like every other boyfriend in the world, I took the opportunity to stare at her ass. I only looked away to check up on Alf, who was sleeping in his little doggy bed, which he usually never sleeps in. We stepped into my bedroom, she closed the door behind me. And one thing led to another...

HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW
*hour later*

I swung my legs off the bed, over to the bedside. I grabbed my bra and tights, and put them on. I, then, put my hair up into a messy bun, before looking up at Chad. But, when I looked back up at him, I had no choice but to laugh.