Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"I think that in any family -- black, white, Chinese, Spanish, whatever -- family is family. You know that there's dysfunction, and that there's this cousin who doesn't like this auntie. But, at the end of the day, like I say, love brings everybody together."
- Lauren London

Kiara's Point of View:
It's 6:45 in the morning and almost 2 weeks sense we left that hell hole. We are by the border of Florida and the minivan seems to be our only shelter as of right now. Any hotel would've risked our return and I don't wanna take any chances.

"Kiara." The soft yawning voice of Joy calls out in the back seat.

"Did you sleep tonight or did you stay up again?"

Her attempt of looking intimidating was just too adorable with her bed hair and her droopy eyes. Especially her cheeks made her wanna pinch them. So I kinda did just that. Resulting in a pillow and cover on my face. This little menace.

"Stop changing the subject, did you stay up again, we left that place so why are you still anxious?"

She whispered yelled because of the snoring Lovely. Out of the girls if I'm not taking the lead then Joy is. Being the eldest twin she seems to learn how to take the leadership role very well between her and Lovely. Even trying so hard as to appose it on me. It never works but its cute to see her try as If I ain't the eldest. But this all started after she had to pee and caught me still up, so she made it her mission to make sure I get my sleep.

I shrug. "I just don't want you guys to get hurt or someone coming to take us back."

"I promise tonight I will sleep with you girls ok?"

She didn't look convinced but took my word for it.

"What are you guys talking about, are you guys trying to eat food without me??!"

Lovely sprang up from the backseat looking angry like we stole her favorite candy. Another little rugrat. How in the world she just woke up with all this energy? She always been this little glutton monster, just eating anything as long as it suits her tastebuds.

I raise a eyebrow. "I don't think we will be able to eat without you even if we try, you're able to smell food even in your sleep."

This- Is true. Ironically. One time I tried eating the last Hersheys when she was sleeping. Never again- these kids nowadays sense everything even in they sleep.

She gave a cocky smile.
"Ya well that's true, none of you love food like me."

Joy snickers mischievously."If only you loved your homework as much as you loved food."

I chuckle a little bit. Lovely pouts. " First off homework is not even eatable."

I cut her off. "You mean edible."

She rolls her mismatched eyes."Whatever the word is, but what were you guys talking about earlier?"

"We were talking about what to eat this morning for breakfast, what do you girls wanna eat?"

"WAFFLE HOUSE!!"

I laugh. "Waffle house it is then."

I started up the car and drove to the nearest waffle house.

The waffle house was a 24/7 one. It didn't have much customers around this time only a few people hear and there coming in and out at a considerate pace. Which is why I love coming in waffle houses when it's early. After walking into the restoration the girls went to the bathroom while I ordered their food and picked a decent table. While I was scrolling through pinterest a little girl caught my attention from the corner of my eye. She had dirty clothes, dirt smudges on her face, dark brown curly hair, and greyish blue eyes. I don't know what it is or later on- was that drew me to her. Probably the fact she remind me of myself. Or another version of what my twin little sisters would've been... if I was never around.