After

Music blasted into my ears as I walked into the huge warehouse. I traversed the small hallway as I emerged into what I could only call a gym. Only, there were no gym lines on the floor like a school gym, and no workout equipment either. There was only piles of random stuff, a table or two, two couches, and an extensive amount of empty space. Plus the single basketball net that hung from the wall on one side.

I took a quick glance around the massive room, instantly noticing all the boys. Granted, most of them were lounging on the couches, and just talking. Chandler and Tareq were the only ones up and about, playing a half-hearted game of basketball. I walked over to the couch, and the boys looked up at me simultaneously.

"Oh hey." Jimmy was the first to greet me, as Chris waved, and Karl just nodded to me. "What resounding enthusiasm." I said sarcasticly. "At 7:00AM on a Thursday? Fat chance." Chris replied, and I smirked. "Yeah at 7:00AM on a Thursday!" I said excitedly, trying to boost the tired mood. "We've got a video to film, and fans to impress! Let's get this party started!"

As I said this, I heard a "Hell yeah!" From Tareq across the room as he and Chandler headed over to us all. Jimmy got up then. "Y/N is right," he said as he clapped at the other two, half asleep boys. "Let's get moving boys. We've got a lot of stuff to do." Chris moaned as he got up and followed Jimmy through the gym and out to the hall. As I turned back, I noticed that Karl was still laying, half curled, on the couch, apparently actually sleeping. I gently nudged him as I murmured, "Karl, come on. We're going." He jerked into an upright position, looking confused at first, and then he seemed to understand. He didn't say much more than "Yeh..." as he got up to follow me as I went to catch up with the others.

Once we were all outside, Jimmy explained what today's video would be about. Once we'd been given a rundown of what was to happen, we started to get prepared. Since I was a camerwoman, I went inside to grab one of the very expensive cameras, then went back out to set up our first shot. Once the boys were ready, I started recording. Jimmy went through the intro, and eventually it was time to move. The boys were doing some sort of crazy obstacle course that had been set up somewhere, and the winner would get $20,000.

Jimmy, Chandler, and Chris had gone into Chandler's jeep, while Karl, Tareq and I all got into Karl's substantially smaller car. We got on the road, and headed off to the location of the obstacle course. Karl had woken up a bit more after we'd started filming, and the few times I recorded along the way for travel footage, he was as lively as ever. Tareq, who also had a camera, was a bit more quiet, and he didn't talk much. Nevertheless, despite the mixed mood, we got to the obstacle course right on time.

We all got out of the cars we were in, and Tareq directed his camera towards Jimmy. "Here we are the world's craziest obstacle course, and the boys are going to go through it." Once the camera was off again, Jimmy came up to me. "Hey, Y/N. I don't suppose you'd like to compete as well? You could win $20,000." Despite Jimmy's tempting way of asking, I shook my head. I'd been allowed on the team as a camerawoman shortly after the island video, mostly because Karl had requested I stay with them. I didn't have any interest in becoming famous or being on camera.

We walked out to a large field behind a couple of small buildings. My eyes widened slightly as I looked out over the obstacle course. It really did look crazy. It had climbing structures, swinging structures, balancing structures, and even diving ones. It looked quite extensive. I felt even more glad that I hadn't agreed to compete. Chris, Chandler, and Karl lined up at the start of the course, and I began recording yet again.

"The boys are going to start this obstacle course in five," Jimmy held up five fingers, taking one down every number he said. "Four, three, two, one!" He waved his hand down like a flag, and the three noys raced forward toward the first obstacle. I ran along the sides with them to keep the camera on them, as Tareq moved in for the close-ups. The first obstacle was relatively easy. It was just a tall wooden wall with foot holds all along to help climb. The boys all reached it at the same time, but Karl was the first one up. Chris was next, and Chandler was still struggling.