Sorry, guys

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. :)

I'm very sorry to be giving you all this information, but I am going to be discontinuing this story. I'll keep it up as it is, but I won't be updating it anymore.

The reason is because of life. Things have been INSANELY tough recently, and the last day and a half has been some of the worst by far. Not only that, but I really haven't much motivation for this story, and I know my writing won't be as good when I don't have motivation for it. And I don't want y'all to hate it.

I do wanna thank you all for the INSANE support that I've gotten on this book. I've never had so much views and votes before, and it's really insane to me how quickly this story blew up. So thank you all!!

Again, I really am very sorry about this, for I know a lot of you really liked this book. Maybe, in the future, I might come back to it. But that's only maybe.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day! If you'd like to check out some of my other stories, I'd greatly appreciate it!! And I'm still (slowly) updating my Alec Benjamin fan fiction! And maybe I'll start a new one soon, but I haven't decided. With that said, good-bye everyone! I enjoyed the ride with you all while it lasted. :)