Chapter 14

excuse any mistakes

Omniscient
Memphis, TN

Kaymoni and Jakari woke up the next day around 2pm. She didn't want to leave him alone so they decided to go to the mall together.

"What size you wear?" He asked her looking around for shoes in Footlocker.

"8." She told him. "Youn have to get me anything." He waved her off. She rolled her eyes and continued to look at shoes.

"What's wrong wit you?" He laughed at her because she was walking funny.

She gave him the bird laughing. They waited in the line to pay for their things.

"I'm tired." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Same." She sighed. The line moved up and they were at the check out. Placing the shoes on the desk the man scanned them and Jakari paid.

Kaymoni didn't really like for people to buy her things since most expected something in return but she also wasn't going to argue about it if they did. If someone wanted to spoil her, who was she to complain?

"C'mon." He grabbed her hand and walked into Pandora.

"Whew, shit in here kinda expensive."

"Pick out something you want." He told her.

"You sure?"

"Gone before i change my mind." She shrugged and went to look around. He hadn't did this for a female he was intimate with in a long time, but Kaymoni was an exception.

After some time of looking she came across a beautiful ankle bracelet.

"Thank you

"Thank you." She smiled up at him walking out with her new jewelry.

"Welcome."

They shopped around some more and Kaymoni ended up getting a couple bra and panty sets from Victoria's Secret and new makeup products from Sephora.

"You satisfied?" He asked her drinking his Dr. Pepper.

"Mhm." She nodded.

Kaymoni's phone ding so she pulled it out to see who texted her.

Mommy❤️: Where you at miss thing?