Part 3: Weirdness on the Other End of the World

"Stanley! Stanley! " Ford calls out to his brother as the storm rages, a few loud smacks can be heard as Stanley pummels a mermaid-like monster with the tail of a fish and the upper body of some humanoid monster with crab claws.

"Yeesh. Worst than the spider lady." Stan would say as he brushes off his hands and rubs them a bit, his gloves likely the only reason they weren't bleeding. Ford would shake his head and wave Stan down as his brother rushes to the boat and both eventually weigh anchor and direct the Stan O War out from the bay.

"Stanley. I know he was asking for it but we don't have a moment to lose! The kids will be back in the falls and we must get back to warn them! " Ford captained for the moment as Stanley tied down a few items and began to double-check supplies in their cabin area, coming out as he heard Ford speak up again. " If only we had a radio... or one of those cellular phones. "

"Ha! And be ripped off with charges. Come on Pointdexter, I know you're smart but that is the dumbest idea! "  Stanley merely smiled as he reaches over and gently pats his brother's shoulder. " Don't worry Ford. They aren't so helpless. If Dipper can survive a disaster like before... then we have nothing to worry about."

Both brothers could not have looked sadder as they lowered their heads for a moment, almost in unison as their thoughts went to that fateful day. Yet it was Ford who lifted his head and fist to cry out. " We won't be delayed by some puny storm by-tunder! " Acting like a pirate as Stanley's head rose with a wide smile.

"Ya.. Don't even try to stop us you wimpy whirlwind! By-Lightnin! " Each knew it was their old goofy ways to make fun of their own enjoyable ways, but it was also to calm themselves for the news they had for Dipper and Mabel, leaving an uncertain future ahead, they had only a bit of hope that everything would be fine when they got back.

=Sorry for the short chapter. This was mostly an idea I had to kind of keep more characters active instead of just magically showing up and then explaining a lot later. I hope everyone who reads is enjoying this. till the next chapter everyone!=