7

y/n rolled over in her sleep, bumping her nose on a wall. a wall? she sat up and screamed.

hearing her scream, bakugou turned around and glared at her through sleepy eyelids. "shut the fuck up. why are you always so loud early in the morning?"

she was speechless. "w-what... why... WHEN?"

"do you not remember what happened yesterday?" he rolled his eyes. she really is a dumbass.

she thought about it. what happened yesterday- oh. she smiled sheepishly at him as he rolled his eyes again and went back to sleep. y/n crawled back into her bed, heart pounding furiously, body getting aware of the man sleeping next to her. oh god. why am i feeling like this. tingly and... nauseous.

she lunged off the bed and into the toilet, covering her mouth the whole distance. locking the door, she emptied her stomach into the sink, body convulsing uncontrollably. y/n panted, exhausted from throwing up. she then unlocked the door and collapsed on the bed where bakugou was sitting up, looking concerned.

"oi. oi are you ok?"

"yeah. it happens every time i get a serious panic attack. nothing new. just need to rest," she whispered softly, barely able to get words out of her mouth.

he reluctantly got up and carried her bridal style, setting her on the bed. "i don't know how many times i've done this this month so you better appreciate it."

"oh shut up. you're doing it willingly."

"wow you can still argue when you're so tired?"

"i said 'shut up'."

"fine fine," he said, holding up two hands in defeat. then he too lay down and wrapped his arms around y/n.

"why're you so soft now? this isn't like you."

"fine i'll stop then," he started to remove his arms around her. bakugou smirked when the tiny looking girl in his retreating arms grabbed them back and placed them even more tightly around herself. she snuggled deeper into his chest and smiled, making him smile softly as well. this really wasn't like him. "you're so clingy dumbass." he hoped she couldn't tell there was a hint of a smile in his voice.

"shut up. dumbass." probably not.

-

both of them spent the whole morning sleeping (cuddling. just kidding), only waking up when midoriya knocked on the door to tell y/n that lunch was ready. to which bakugou yelled, "go away deku!"

she heard midoriya gasp from the other side of the door. "kacchan?!" y/n just laughed as he glared at her. he flicked her forehead softly. "now see what you did. now he knows i'm soft," cringing at the word "soft". she laughed again, enjoying the view of kacchan's disgusted face.

"oh my god stop laughing," he emphasised every single word, making it sound even funnier than it was supposed to be, making her laugh harder. he flipped over from his current position to place a hand over her mouth, whispering in her ear, "i said, 'stop laughing'."

y/n froze. he's so close. oh god. what is this feeling? w-what do i do? even her thoughts were lagging. her natural reaction was just to blush. so she did. hard.

bakugou realised what they looked like they were doing and removed his hand instantly, moving to sit in an upright position next to her. the atmosphere turned awkward as he coughed once.

suddenly, she burst out laughing. y/n turned to him and gasped exaggeratedly. "are you blushing?" he was in fact blushing. embarrassed, he covered her eyes and guided her off the bed. out of the room.

by the time she opened her eyes again, she was staring at the wall opposite her room and she heard the sound of the lock turn. he locked me out? asshole!

"THAT'S MY ROOM!" she yelled, pounding on the door.

"not anymore."

"where am i supposed to go?!"

"deku's."

y/n huffed and stormed to midoriya's room. she flung open the door and sat heavily on his bed. he just stared at her in surprise then recovered from his shock to ask her, "what happened?"

"that asshole locked me out! the audacity!"

as soon as he smirked, she knew she was a gone case. "no. no you will not ask me about it or ask him about it. just no."

"so ... you and kacchan. y'all feeling pretty close lately?"

"I SAID NO!" they heard a muffled laugh sound from outside. she looked towards him, silently devising a plan. as they crept towards the door, midoriya lifted up his fingers. 3 ... 2 ... 1! then she flung open the door and peeked out, catching a glimpse of bakugou escaping into the kitchen.

"DUMBASS! you better get back here."

"hell no. i do what i want." he knew! that asshole knew that it would make her embarrassed. and he was right. the 5 words he said left her a blushing mess, reminding her of yesterday.

he glanced back and smirked, continuing his retreat into the kitchen.

midoriya glanced back and forth between the two, visibly confused. "w-whats going on...?"

still blushing uncontrollably, she shook her head at him, trying to convey that she didn't want to talk about it.

he was just left standing in the hallway, still trying to process what just happened.

a/n:

AHHHH THIS MAY BE MY FAV CHAPTER. a little bit of fluff and a little bit of sexual tension🥰🥰 and also khaw is officially my proofreader HAHAHA. anywaysss i hope yall like this :)