final

y/n

their hands were linked together as they strolled along the deserted neighborhood. peace and quiet. even though the town was plagued by death, all y/n could feel was a calming presence from the man walking in step beside her. she squeezed his hand tighter and smiled shyly when he turned slightly.

"what?"

"nothing. you're just really pretty."

bakugou smirked. then he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "i'm not just pretty. you will see why when we get home."

shivers ran up her arms and the back of her neck, bakugou using his canines to graze her earlobe gently as he pulled away.

she blushed and hid behind his muscular arm. y/n suddenly stopped and whirled to face him.

"why did you come back that day? when i had a panic attack."

he immediately became flustered. "um... because i... why are you even asking me now?"

she slapped him on the shoulder, although it probably caused more pain to her than it did to bakugou. "because i told you i wanted an answer. and you said you would give it to me."

"fine fine. it was because i was genuinely worried about you. i wasn't catching feelings yet, i think. but i cared. for the first time in my life."

a tear uncontrollably slipped out from y/n's eyes, knees buckling. she too had never been cared for in her life, so it was nice to have someone that finally cared. he wrapped her in his arms and let her weep, smiling sadly as she did.

-

y/n flipped over, kneeling above bakugou. she traced the delicate contour of his lips and chuckled. "who knew these soft, beautiful lips could form such vulgar words?"

he raised his hands to her waist and started tickling her, making her squeal then laugh brightly. bakugou smiled softly and whispered, "god, i love that sound."

she smiled back. "you make me happy. i would spend the rest of my life with you, bakugou katsuki." y/n thought she felt his heart clench, then he started to sit up.

"y/n... when i ever become vampire king, will you rule by my side as queen?" he was making a rash decision, but he was ready. ready to devote his life to her. the only person that would make him happier than he could ever be.

"yes. but first, you need to mark me as yours."

his eyes turned a deeper, gorgeous shade of red as he lowered his teeth to her neck. "gladly."

bakugou

he has never felt so lucky. the beautiful girl dozing in his arms, was his. he smiled, stroking her hair softly. everything about her was beautiful - her eyes, her lips, her personality, just her.

she stirred slightly as his hands moved past her neck. ah shit. her neck still hurts from the bite. i may have cut in too deep. y/n turned to look at him, muttering softly, "what're you staring at me for dumbass?"

he rolled his eyes. "still annoying, aren't you?"

she tried to slap him but missed. bakugou chuckled and hugged her. "i wanted to ask you if you're ok. after, y'know... yesterday."

"i'm pretty sore, but i'm surviving. barely. and what the fuck did you do to my neck? it hurts like a bitch."

"i'm so fucking sorry. i mean, its technically your fault. you asked me to."

"now push the blame to me huh?"

"no no. its my fault. oh god. i'm so glad you're mine. now i can hold you and kiss you all i want."

"oh my god. you've turned soft. the annoying, rude, self-tempered bakugou i knew is gone."

he flicked her forehead and y/n whined in pain. "its all your fault. i'm soft now because of you."

she patted his spiky blonde hair and laughed. "isn't it so much better than you being angry all the time? even midoriya agrees!" refusing to hold back any longer, he grabbed her face and kissed her, smiling into the kiss. just looking at her made him feel so many things at the same time - love, hate, lust and happiness.

y/n laughed and poked his cheeks. he flipped her over and pinned her wrists down, smirking as she turned red. oh shit. she makes me feel so weird. i'd only met her 4 months ago, yet i love her more than i've ever loved anyone. he breathed against her neck, feeling her shake as she exhaled.

"why does everything have to be so violent with you? and also, why do you always pin my wrists down anyway? its not like i'm going to go anywhere." she gasped exaggeratedly. "is it a fetish?!"

bakugou hoisted her up and kissed her hungrily. "i have a fetish for you."

"you're so disgusting. get away from me."

"im not going anywhere."

"well, you're stuck with me for life then. dumbass."

a/n:

super quick update but OMG ITS FINALLY OVER😭😭😭 thanku for sticking with me through this time and i rly hope u guys enjoyed my fanfic🥰😩 (probably thinking about a sequellllll🌚🌚)

for those that enjoyed this book, yall can look forward to another bakugou fanfic in progress :D