Chapter One// Black eyes.

I woke up inside a metal box, in what looked to be a space-station. Becca only told me bits and pieces of what they were doing to ensure that the human race would survive. She told about how they were sending engineers and scientist, you know people with jobs that could help solve this problem up there in space. I'm assuming they didn't put them in cryopods like they did me. 

"The Commander will be here soon Clarke." 'Clarke' that's the blondes name. It was male talking to her he had dark curly black hair he was built and stood a little over six foot.

"Ok, Bellamy get her prepped for transfer I'll take her there myself." she looked at him before walking away.

The what I'm now assuming airlock opened and he reached for me, I didn't struggle or fight my way through. I only thought that this would make it worse. If I saw my life was in any danger I would then act on it but for now I'll stay calm.

The man walked me out to where the blonde was standing waiting for us. He then handed me over to her forcefully. 

"Thanks Bell." she grabbed my arm gently and started walking. "Don't worry, I don't think they are going to kill." she smiled at me. Her voice was soft and not demanding she seemed nice.

"Wouldn't say that so soon." I mumbled this. I was tired the fatigue from a one hundred year slumber which by the way isn't anything to fuck around with. Not that, that would matter I might be dead in the next fifteen minutes depending on what I say and how I act. 

Be good (Y/N) 

That's what I thought to myself as we walked to a large tent just outside their gates. 

"The commander can be a little timid but just behave and you'll be fine." she whisper in my ear we were close now. I was just confused on what a commander was but it seemed a little late to ask that question.

There were two 'guards' outside the tent and they looked at Clarke and nodded. They said something in a different language the one I heard from before. Clarke entered leaving me outside. "You wanted to see her commander." I heard Clarke say from inside the tent.

"Yes. Is she here Clarke?" 'the so called commander' asked.

"Yes." she grabbed my by my arm and dragged me inside. "Here."

"Very well." she got up out of what I assumed was her throne. "What is the meaning of this?" she looked at me so I assumed the question was directed towards me. 

"Well, you see I'm not suppose to be awake yet, but those morons I assume are people outside woke me up early." I didn't even notice my attitude until it was to late. 

"You insult my people?" she glared at me, I shivered a little bit. I could see Clarke face palming. 

"sorry let me rephrase that. Your people woke me up too early. Before the bombs went off I was put into a deep sleep that would wake me up two hundred years from then. If I'm assuming right I one hundred years early." That sounded much better and not like me being a bitch which I regretted because she look like she was ready to kill me. 

"Ok." she thought for a second. She directed her attention at Clarke whispering something to her. 

"Guards!" she shouted it and two of them came running in. "Grab em" she shouted at them. Fuck, shit was about to go down. 

I had to act quick, I punched the one guard in the nose knocking him down and the other tried grabbing me before I slipped away knocking him on his ass. Before either one could stand back up I slit both of their throats with a pocket knife I hid in my sock. I looked over to see a very curious Commander and a confused Clarke. "What the hell was that for?" I glared back over at them. "I literally answered your dumbass of question" I shouted at her now.