Chapter 12//Lexa.

"Excuse the fuck out of me?" I asked looking at her. "She's what?" 

"They took her." Octavia said looking at me. "When they captured you, they captured her. They are prepping her for execution." she explained. 

"We need to go get her." I said shouting at the three women in front of me. "Now." 

"We can't." Indra said saddened. "Lexa said-"

"Fuck what she said. She's gonna die." I spit out. "We need a plan. I don't care what Lexa said we need to get her." 

"Agreed." Anya said joining me at my side. 

"Where is she." I asked her after they all agreed. 

"She's in the tower. All the way at the top. Nia is staying her quarters." Anya said looking at me

"Okay. We need to get Lexa and leave. We will come back for Polis."

Octavia nodded, Indra and Anya hesitated at first but understood Lexa's safety was more important than Polis. 

We came up with a plan, we just needed to get inside. With my head still pounding I wasn't able to use my powers. Indra and Octavia would cause a distraction and Anya and I would slip inside. 

Whatever they did seemed to work, we ran from the forest to the tower in once quick sprint as we were inside moving quickly but quietly inside. I was in front and every corner we would stop once it was clear we would bolt to the next wall or up the stairs. 

The tower was like a maze if you have never been in it, luckily for the both of us we both knew the tower like the back of our hand. I knew secret places, and certain rooms. If felt like we were in there for hours moving 'as fast as we could'. I was growing anxious on what was happening to Lexa, if she was being prepped where would the execution be, the throne room? In the middle of the entire clans? Don't think about that now. She'll be fine. 

I just wanted her to be safe, and ok. Knowing Nia that wouldn't be the case. We finally at the elevator and once the doors opened we were on the final floor. We made our way over to Lexa's chambers and there a crack in the door we peaked through. 

Lexa was kneeling on the ground her head dangling her arms sat lifeless beside her. "What is she doing?" Anya asked from my left.

Before I could respond her head launched back revealing cuts and bruises all over it. She was beaten. 

"Tell us where we can find the vials." the woman shouted. 

"I don't know." she said sternly receiving another blow to the face.

"We have to get her." I said looking at Anya who looked at me and nodded. I tried my best to see the surroundings in the room. "I'll clear the room you grab Lexa and run." I said looking back at her.

"What about you?" she asked grabbing my arm. 

"I'll be fine." I gave her a half smile and threw the doors open, the two grounders inside came running at me. I kicked the ones leg breaking it before slitting his throat. I grabbed the spear that was in his hand and threw it at the girl who was now pinned against the wall groaning. I moved over to Lexa. "Lexa."

She look at me, I healed her wounds before helping her up. "How did you get out." Before I could answer Anya came running in slamming the door behind her. 

"They are coming." she said with her eyes wide open.

"Watch the door Anya, I have to try and find a way to get Lexa out of here." I said looking back at Lexa. She looked back at me with concern, I hadn't healed my wounds yet.