Chapter 14//Breakout.

"The almighty Y/N can die after all right? Now they she's out of the way Lexa is mine,"a deep voice said. 

I woke up in the woods, they must've thought I was dead and threw my body out. Perfect. I could make a plan now, but before there was no chance I was letting that bastard get anywhere near Lexa. 

"No chance," I snapped his neck looking at the guy beside him, I was breathing heavy. "Bye," I snapped his neck next. 

I needed to form a plan as much danger as I knew all three of them were in if I got recaptured again I wouldn't find anything out. I needed to know why they wanted Lexa so bad, if I found out the reason then I'd be able to stop it. 

I was getting ready to sneak into the village when I saw a body in the woods. Please don't let it be Clarke, or Raven. I moved closer, blonde hair. Fuck it was Clarke. 

I rushed over to her side, "No, no, no, no Clarke you don't get to die," I rushed around frantically looking for anything that would help me. "Fuck, Clarke you can't die," I said softly. I tried CPR nothing, I wanted to use my powers I did, but if I died then Raven and Lexa would be stuck here. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." 

I rushed around looking for anything that's when I saw Octavia from behind a tree, "Octavia?"

"Oh my god Y/N you are ok," she slammed herself into me sending me back a few feet. "Is- is that Clarke?" she stuttered. 

"Tell me someone sent you with a vial, or something," I said looking at the shorter girl. She reached into her pocket handing me something, I waisted no time in injected Clarke. "Octavia stay here with her, I need to get Lexa and Raven." 

She nodded and I went to sneak back into the village, I could get a better understanding of where we were if I looked around. They thought I was dead and that was good, I could form a plan. I started looking for the prison, the sun was coming up slowly which meant that it wouldn't be long before I'd have to haul ass or break them out. I needed information, but I agreed with myself if anything bad were happening to either of them I'd break them out. If they were fine, then I would go get help and come back.

 I made my way to what looked like it could be a prison there was a tiny area where you could see inside I looked inside to see Raven and Lexa in the same cell. They were both sleeping, they were fine, they were ok. They weren't safe, but they had each other. I could go back get help and come back to get them. I needed to find Nia and get information, I found what looked like a meeting place. I just listened in. 

"Lexa and Raven are the only two alive? You can't be serious?" It was a male voice, it didn't sound like a grounder. "We told you we needed two with powers, not one. Clarke was our bargaining chip," he said. 

Bargaining chip? For what? and he said we, who's the we? 

"Yes Emerson we can see that. Nia had no choice the power one was gonna kill her,"

Emerson? Wait. Lexa has told me about another group of people before. Tree people, no, hill people? No. Wait, mountain men. Yes. 

This was bad, Lexa was the grounder commander, Clarke was the sky people's. They were going to give them to the Mountain men. 

I heard enough and ran back to the woods to see an alive Clarke coughing and grabbing at her chest. Octavia was holding her and telling her everything was ok. 

I knelt down beside the blonde, "Clarke, if I were to tell you that the mountain men and Azegda were making a deal for Raven and Lexa how bad and how much time would we have?" 

She looked at me with widen-eyes, "Very bad, and not much," she said. "Tell me you're kidding."

I shook my head, "One of you needs to kill me," they both just starred at me. "Look, I will see Selene I can warn her, she's been waiting for me."