Chapter Three//Azegda

(Just a little warning that this chapter contains violence, torture. Beware Please.

Queen Nia had placed a smoldering hot iron rod onto Costia's dark skin causing her too shriek. 

"I will ask one more time, what are Lexa's weaknesses." she scolded her. 

"Sh- she promised she would never let anyone hur-" she was cut off by Queen Nia placing the burning rod onto her skin again. "Sh-she loves me." she let out.

"Good. Good." she smirked. She placed the rod onto her other arm. 

"Please. Stop." she begged while looking at her.

"I have one more question. Costia." she grinned. "If you knew loving Lexa would get you killed would you take it back." 

"Yes. Nothing is worth this." she groaned. "Nothing, she isn't worth it. I would've left her." her neck fall back causing her to look at the ground.

"Well. Lucky you, you aren't dying because you love Lexa." she laughed. "You will be dying because you love Ontari."

I could see Lexa was hurt I pulled us out of the memory "Lexa." I grabbed her arm. 

"Just take me to my room. You'll leave for Skaikru tomorrow." she asked.

I nodded leading her back to her room. I stayed there on the couch until she fell asleep. I ended up carrying her back to her bed pulling the fur over her. "Goodnight Lexa." I whispered before I walked away. 

I ended up going back to my room crashing on the couch again. I woke up early again this time heading up to Lexa's room. There weren't any guards around so I entered slowly and quietly so she wouldn't hear me. 

"Lexa" I whispered it so she could hear me but it wouldn't wake her up if she wasn't already.

"What." she called from the bed. 

"Hi." I said it in my normal voice.

"What?" she was saddened I assumed still from last night. 

"I dunno." I shrugged making my way over to her couch just to sit there. I knew she wasn't going to say anything so I just read her mind. She more upset with herself than the whole Costia thing. 

"Stop reading my mind." she at up looking over at me. 

"Sorry." I threw my hands up in defense. 

"Let's go we have to be there by nightfall." she got up and grabbed her clothes. 

------

We had rode all the way back and honestly I was excited because I could go heal Ravens leg and catch up with her.

Once were we inside the gates I made my way over to Raven. "Guess what Raven." she looked up from what she was doing and smiled jumping onto me for a hug. 

"I missed you. I missed you and you're wild ass remarks." 

"Raven get off for a sec." she got off looking at me I grabbed her leg and help my hand over it. It took a minute but it finally worked. "Take the brace off." 

"If you are fucking with me (Y/N) I swear." 

"I am not." she took the brace off walking a little bit before a huge smile grew on her face. She hopped onto me for a hug knocking me over. We both just giggled. 

"Thank you." she sighed she got up helping me up. I was so glad she was happy with me fixing her leg. At least something good because of these powers.