Chapter Eight//Mother?

I was losing my mind, I was caught between Peyton and Octavia. Peyton needed me, Octavia needed Lincoln. Dammit. This was a hard decision.

My thoughts were interrupted when I was called down to the Chancellors chambers. I was met by everyone that was there hours before minus Raven and Lexa.

"We need a plan." Bellamy said leaning into the table.

"We don't need a plan. We just need me." I sighed joining Clarke's side. "I can handle myself. We can get Lincoln back and I'll return as well."

"She's right. She has powers, she can save herself. She can get Lincoln and get back. I trust her." Abbey said giving me a reassuring nod.

"It's settled. I leave right now." I let out. I waited ten more minutes and then decided to leave.

(This is going to be from the view of the author.)

"Hey guys where'd Y?N" go Raven asked the small group.

"She just left to go meet Pike." Clarke said looking up from her papers.

"Wait. You guys let her leave?" Raven asked tilted her head to side.

"Yeah she can handle herself. She has powers."

"No.No you guys don't understand. Becca created powers did you not think she created a way to kill people with them? She knew people would go rouge with the powers, to which she had a failsafe plan that would drop them on the spot." Raven let out with a burst of anger

"Raven Reyes tell me your kidding." Clarke said changing her tone. "Tell me your kidding right now."

"I'm not Clarke. Pike made me read those journals to find out what it was. Why do you think he wanted to meet her in the woods?" Raven asked.

"That's where the bunker is." Clarke said grabbing her walkie and running out of the room.

(Alright now back to your POV.)

"I'm here Pike. Now let Lincoln go." I said holding my hands up.

"Alright." he said loosening his grip and throwing Lincoln to the ground. Lincoln looked over at me and then ran off.

"What do you want with me Pike?" I asked snarling at him.

"You shouldn't be here. You shouldn't even be alive." he said looking at the ground. "You should be dead."

I lunged himself at me I dodged away from him, he pulled out a blade. I revealed mine. We ended up in a duel going back and force. I was so concentrated I didn't see Raven, Clarke, Octavia, and Lexa running over to us.

"Stop moving or I'll kill her." he shouted to them. Revealing a syringe. They stopped dead in their tracks.

Before he could comprehend or blink, I flipped him over onto his back. I turned my attention to the four girls in front of me. "Guys it's a syringe, I can't die."

"No. You can." I heard from behind me before I could turn fully around I felt a poke in my calf.

"Oh my god." Raven gasped. Her breath hitching in her throat.

"How bad is it?" I asked looking at Raven clenching my fist.

"Becca wrote." she paused flipping through the journal. "Once injected the death should be fast acting depending on where you inject the liquid, the ventral side of the body caused the slowest reactant. The dorsal side of the body has the most promising results. Instant d-death." her voice broke.

"Fuck."

"Someone want to explain what that means?" Octavia asked.

"She was injected in the dorsal side." Raven said crying.