Chapter Two//Powers.

After the little incident of my eyes turning black I left the tent, I just walked around for a bit. I was leaving in the morning and I honestly didn't want to leave. It wasn't like my best friends were here I just didn't want to get to far from my bunker or from people who kept me safe rather going with the people that look like they want to kill everyone.

Lexa has been a bit weird since the whole me walking in on her and Clarke. I wasn't going to tell anyone because I was never big into gossip and honestly I forgot about it for around ten minutes. It wasn't like the Commander couldn't have sex, I mean everyones human. 

She was acting like finding out she had sex with Clarke would change the fact that I liked or not. I haven't been the nicest to her so I guess that's a fair assumption to make now that I think about it. I just ended up shrugging it off and gathering some clothes. I only grabbed my clothes because I really didn't need to take the ground clothing if they offered obviously then I would take it. 

After gathering my clothes I said goodbye to Raven and Clarke, who wasn't acting weird because I don't think she cared. Octavia would be riding with us because she was apparently Indra's second what the hell that means. 

The ride was very boring and I just wanted to be back at bunker sleeping for the next one hundred years. I knew the grounders didn't take to my liking very much. I honestly didn't wanna stay around a bunch of people who didn't like me, it didn't seem to be much fun. 

We arrived to what the grounder called Polis it was sort for Polaris I knew this because I worked with Becca. We hopped off the horses and Lexa grabbed me harshly. "What the hell?" I accidentally burned her because she let go of my arm and yelped.

Anya pulled a sword holding it to my neck "What have you done to the Commander?" she looked at me with the most intense glare I have ever seen. I grabbed her sword slicing my hand holding up to her throat.

 "I accidentally slap her because she surprised me." I handed Anya's blade back to her, seeing a shocking glare on her face. 

"How did you do that." Anya looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. I did like to get under Lexa's skin but I agreed about minimal people knowing that I had powers. 

"High pain tolerance I guess." I walked over to Lexa who had a softer expression I'm pretty sure it was because I didn't say anything about having powers.

We made it over to a tower that looked more like a sky scraper, we went inside and walked to a set of double doors inside was Lexa's throne. Throne room I noted. 

"Anya show (Y/N) to her room." Lexa ordered her. Anya nodded in agreement and grabbed my arm but made it known so I wouldn't 'slap' her. 

She led me out of the throne room and up to a bigger room, there was a bed, a couch and a bathroom. Basic room. 

"Thanks." I muttered stepping inside before the door slammed behind me. I guess I was a prisoner here which was stupid for a list of reasons I don't feel need to be said. 

I made myself busy by going to bed I ended up falling asleep on the couch rather than the bed. I woke up to a very annoyed looking Lexa towering over me. "A guard knocked for five minutes with no response." she uttered it out annoyed. 

"For what?" I rubbed my eyes. 

"Dinner." she moved away thinking I was getting up but I just turned over to my side and laid there for another five minutes before I felt a yank at my ankle ripping me off the couch.

"What the hell Lexa?" I pulled myself to now be sitting on ground rather than belly first. I looked up at her.

"Dinner."