Kuroko's Teiko Coach

Kuroko's Teiko Coach,

A confrontation between Shogo Haisaki, a vengeful former first string for the Generation of Miracles, and Alexandra (Kagami and Tatsuya's basketball coach from America) and Tatsuya himself took place outside the Winter Cup's arena.

Apparently, the ex-member decided to 'kill-time' by picked on the recently defeated American players. Pushing him around and eventually, aiming for Alexandra because...well, Alex was a very attractive woman; that was something a blind person could point out.

As she defended her student, Shogo took it upon himself to choke her seeing as that was the only way to render her useless; though that could make anyone weak. Driven to make up with Tatsuya, Kagami encountered and was immediately enraged seeing the sight.

When Kagami arrived, his face had never shown such anger. The anger grew at a considerable pace, "What the hell are you doing, bastard!?" Kagami's violent side shined through, "Who are you?! Let her go, NOW!" Kagami shouted wanting nothing more than to choke the bastard as well.

How he stood there, choking a girl against the wall like it was an everyday activity...

"Huh?" Shogo turned and raised his eyebrow, examining the new competition, "Oh wait, you're the guy who just beat Atushi. I was watching, you're pretty good." He seemed slightly interested in competiting against Kagami, but the thought never crossed the red heads.

Alex glared down at him befeore she kicked him away, "That isn't a womans kick." Shogo said as he stepped away to give himself room for a fight. Alex straightened herself out and went to her students side. Kagami, seeing as he wouldn't hurt anyone but the bastard, stepped forward to give him a beating but Tatsuya stopped him.

"Don't lay a hand on him! If a player starts fighting in a place like this, you aren't the only one who will get in trouble..." and Kagami couldn't risk the cup. The competition was important to all three of them...but the sight of seeing his coach choked like that...He almost didn't care. 

'When Akashi came at me with those scissors, in his eyes I could tell he had the utter most confidence that I would dodge...This guy...He just hits because he wants too!' Kagami was seething, 

Then, an unexpected ball came flying towards Shogo's head, but alas he caught it with his arm outstretched simply, glancing at the culprit. "Hey, hey. Suddenly throwing a ball at me like that. You sure got some nerves..." They all turned to see who dared to throw the ball and all were shocked to see who it was, "Ryouta." 

"Kise!" Kagami was shocked, but Alex and Tatsuya were a bit more amazed. The ball flew at such a speed and the strength of it...But there was someone behind Kise, short with red hair and mismatched eyes. She had this killer aura poisoning the air around her.

"Ah, and our darling coach, Shuiro! Sup~" He greeted them casually and Shuiro kept a close eye on him as Kise explained who he was and why but something made her lose focus.

"Kagamicchi...I want to ask you something..." The air was tense for a moment as Kise sounded serious, but as he turned to Kagami it was only the obvious question, "Who's the hot blonde?"