Her Style

In the current moment, one could be watching the semi-final battle between Shuutoku and Rakuzan high. Seirin was particularly interested in this match but then again, who wasn't? The Emperor was facing off against the King, even if you were eliminated in the competition you'd want to watch the amazing basketball match.

Seirin, although facing Kaijo high next, couldn't take their eyes off the match. One team had the 'Generation of Miracles' best shooter, but the other had the captain of said legendary team and the coach. Even if the twins were removed from the team, three uncrowned generals were in Rakuzan high.

Kagami and his team were watching from the bleachers, one quarter away from needing to warm up. Kuroko on the other hand was watching the match, informing his team of facts about Akashi, and keeping an extra watchful eye on his former coach. Yes, it was true that Akashi Seijuuro was a force to be reckoned with, his precognitive eye; Emperor Eye, was something to fear.

But lets not forget his coach, his older twin. She must have had some sort of super abnormal ability as well otherwise she couldn't have survived training the Teiko team. Her plays had changed frequently seeing as she usually shared her trump cards. Giving Kuroko 'misdirection' to develop, helping Aomine seem professional and gain animal instinct, the high arcs she drilled into Midorima.

The ice blue haired phantom player glanced one more time at Shuiro seeing her sitting on the bench like a statue.

'What are you going to do, Shuiro-san?' Kuroko didn't know what her strength was, only her brother knew of it. When the team used to ask him about it, he'd stare them down and ignore the question before ordering them to training once more. 

-

                                                                Rakuzan Bench

Shuiro watched her team play against Midorima, and her heart couldn't help but swell with proud as Takao threw the ball into Midorima's hands. He had trusted them so much he risked his accuracy rate. She wouldn't voice her happiness as it was dangerous to praise the enemy around the coach of Rakuzan.

With a mere glance at the small girl, you would assume she was weak and useless. In the eyes of more informed people, you'd see a monster who made the 'Generation of Miracles' but in Shuiro's eyes, everything was slow.

That's right, slow.

She couldn't read everyone's muscle movements like her brother could but because of her fast-paced mind and speed, everything was painfully slow in her eyes. The scratching of her pencil on paper as she worked, everyone's breathing.

It was slow.

Off the court her eyes were annoying as unlike her brother she couldn't turn them on and off and was forever stuck in a slow motion world until she learn how to disable her ability. It was an entirely different story on the court though, the slightest movement and she'd see it. If your eyes moved to the left or right for even a millisecond, she'd see it like it was flashing in neon.

Hayama's dribbling, one of the uncrowned generals with the skill to dribble to ball with such force it was barely noticable, was completely visible to her. She could admit it was harder to see when he was at full force, but she could easily steal it. As everything moved in slow motion in her eyes, she was fast.

Players that had seen her play dubbed her ability as a 'Mirage' play but that was confusing it with an illusion. Her speed is very real, and very scary. Her mind works just as fast, being able to come up with tactical plays as fast as Akashi could but they weren't as accurate as Momoi's, so she usually watched from the sidelines and picked out barely noticable habits.