part 6: current status

-as the dread was flying towards vale y/n straightened out his coat and looked at his team of officers around a touchscreen table-

Y/n: alright listen up our goals are to set up a HQ outside of vale and do huntsman missions to get supplies and try to find a mission worth our entire army

Y/n: alright listen up our goals are to set up a HQ outside of vale and do huntsman missions to get supplies and try to find a mission worth our entire army. Same orders different place.

Officers: yes, sir!

Y/n: Although it isn't a main focus I want a lot of attention on recruiting more soldiers so send out recruiting soldiers to vale.

O/s 1: ever since that one battle against those white fang we lost 1000 souls unfortunately.

Y/n: exactly if we take that many losses we need more soldiers to balance us out.

O/s 2: what about you commander?

Y/n: I'm going to speak to ozpin at beacon to inform him of our arrival and to allow us bigger huntsman missions. As well as possibly allowing me to attend as a student.

O/s 1: but sir you are already a huntsman?

Y/n: I'm well aware but it isn't for skill. I'm going because they are main spots of activity due to the relics there. After what happened at that white fang HQ it seems our evil queen is trying to be discreet about her actions.

O/s 3: it could be a huge plan sir.

Y/n: honestly it doesn't matter all we need are soldiers and supplies and we can last what she throws at us.

O/s 1: if she attacks now we would be in a tight situation.

Y/n: she won't and even if she did we have vale for reinforcements. The grimm can only attack so much.

O/s 2: then there is the white fang as well.

Y/n: if anything after atlas they are either scared or angry either way they could attack but unlikely, vale doesn't have a large white fang population. If they did attack they would need troops so as a precaution send faunas recruiters to not only get us soldiers but get asked to join the white fang. They would be desperate to just ask random strangers for help.

O/s 2: aren't we doing that?

Y/n: yes, but we have the advantage. Unlike the white fang we are a global organization helping everyone we can around us as we travel. Although we do kill people regardless we do more good then evil even if we are hated. The white fang however don't have the best reputation so to use that to our advantage we can do recruitments daily well the white fang have to hide and recruit stealthfully. I expect you to take that opportunity to its fullest.

O/s 3: however I have been meaning to ask, how will you get accepted to beacon?

Y/n: good question. Well the best part of being a separate army doing others work is the information. Mostly Everything ironwood knows I know as I did the missions. So hopefully I can get him to accept me with information.