part 7: ....

-y/n was sitting up leaning against the pillows as he just stared forward looking at himself through the large mirror that was on the wall-

-his eye constantly kept switching from looking at his lost leg, his lost arm, and his lost eye. Suddenly the doctor walks in and sits down next to y/n on a chair.-

Doc: y/n I'm gonna be blunt with you. You already know about your lost limbs. However besides that your eye was able to heal back to normal, even regenerating the eye. Though it appears to be blind so you won't be able to see out if it. You're organs are damaged from the constant bullets that hit them, but again your semblance sealed them so if anything just rest and it will be fine, give them proper time to heal. Other than that we will have to get you fitted for temporary prosthetics until you can uptain better functioning ones.

-y/n just continued to stare at the mirror. The doctor gently touched his shoulder making him flinch and slowly look at the doctor.-

Doc: do you understand mr. L/n?

-y/n slowly nodded and look back at the mirror getting lost again. The doctor got up and walked out. He looked to the side seeing team Rwby and jnpr. The doctor walks up to them and sighs-

Doc: I'm guessing you are all his friends or family?

Ruby: uh friends...

Doc: is there any parents I can speak too?

Weiss: unfortunately no, he is a ACP soldier so he has no guardian.

Doc: -sighs- I'll send the information to general ironwood later. -rubs his nape- I'll tell you all what's going on considering you are the closest thing to family.

-they all look at y/n through the mirror-

Doc: he currently is in shock. Thinking of everything that happened that he wasn't able to at Rose. It's very common in military personnel as they finally realize what happened. Such as the things he has done, seen, or experienced. It floods the mind and it was apparently very traumatic for him. You all will have to be careful. Usually when it's this bad they have ptsd, depression, etc so be aware of that, he will need help with day to day life due to the missing limbs, and will need to be watched as he may try to commit suicide. Well assign small doses of medication to help, but he may need more if it turns out worse than we think.

Pyrrha: what do you mean? Suicide and ptsd?

Doc: well it's really just a assumption based on past patients. We won't truly know until the shock is gone. Ptsd due to everything he went through that was traumatic staying in his mind constantly at a unstable manner. Trigger words like gas or white fang or sites like blood and weapons or even just noises like bangs and pops might trigger him remember everything. Causing a panic attack, screaming, body shut down, or just worsen other problems. Then obviously suicide and depression. The guilt of killing people or guilty of failing his soldiers could weigh on him greatly. He could develop depression from that guilt as he could not feel good enough for anyone or feels like he is a monster for killing people. That could bring suicide if said depression and guilt continued, it unfortunately quite common but I don't think he is that gone...hopefully. honestly you all being there for him will already be a big help, usually they need nurses or their spouses to take care of them.

-everyone nods as the doctor walks away and they look in at the frozen y/n-

Weiss: it never was this bad...sure some nights he had nightmares or didn't sleep, but never this bad.

Ren: maybe it was a lot worse?

Blake: they did have that gas...I read that it was quite gruesome.

Ruby: well we shouldn't give up on him.

-they all look at ruby-

Ruby: y/n was there for me when I woke up crying and needed help, so I will do the same. I'll be by him like he was for me and help him get through this and get better.

Jaune: what if he doesn't?...

Pyrrha: jaune....

Jaune: I mean look at him. Pieces are gone! He supposedly is thinking nonstop of the war right now, and so far we heard he was on the front lines at all times. Who knows how many people he killed or how many horrible shit he saw people experience or made people experience. He had to see his arm, leg, and eye get removed guys! Can he honestly get better?!

-yang suddenly punched jaune-

Yang: y-you don't know that! He can be okay or be able to be okay for all we know!

-yang was standing in front of jaune as her eyes were red starting to water-

Yang: h-he can be o-okay...

-ruby hugged yang as yang started to tear up-

Jaune: I'm sorry...

-he got up rubbing his cheek. Nora was silent as she just stared at y/n, she just stood there broken. This was what happened to her y/n after he said goodbye.-

Pyrrha: it's fine. I rather him be like this with us than died.

-pyrrha looked down slightly not even believing herself. Was this better?-

Blake: all we can do is figure out how we can help him when he is let go.

Weiss: let's go back to beacon, visiting hours are almost done.

-everyone walked out as y/n remained ever still staring at the mirror.-

Y/n: ...

-in beacon mostly everyone was asleep. However the few who aren't are currently trying to learn how to help y/n. Weiss was seen on a laptop trying to figure out which prosthetics were the best, she was clearly tired but wasn't showing signs of stopping. Blake and yang were currently reading books and articles on how to handle certain things like ptsd, survivor's guilt, depression, etc. Pyrrha was learning how to cock basic foods with ren so she could cook for y/n. Nora, Jaune, and ruby on the other hand were determined and stayed up trying to look up and understand what he was experiencing and how to help, although they looked it up online more than Blake and yang. Y/n however remained the same and was given a injection that slowly made him fall asleep.-

(Thoughts?)
(If you haven't guessed the next arc is y/n dealing with the damages of war)

(P.S if someone can tell me how many chapters there are and what comes after the chapter Blacklight I'd be very grateful)