part 2: The Plan

-as y/n looked on the hologram table he sighed-

Y/n: Oum I'm rusty.

Ironwood: take your time we need a good plan after all.

-y/n looked up at the video of ironwood-

Y/n: well it will be fairly simple.

-a picture comes up-

Y/n: Rose is a city with a large wall as it's defense

Y/n: Rose is a city with a large wall as it's defense. Said grimm are coming from the east opposite of the city. So we set up base at the gate to guard entry and allow us easy access the city.

Ironwood: the base will also be a good retreat and rest if all goes south.

Y/n: precisely, next are the walls. We will transport minigun turrets up there with soliders, the 2 side walls will have some turrets for flankers, and obviously aircraft destroyer and mortar cannons in the city for groups outside the walls and nevermores and wyverns.

-y/n would looks around and then start to pace-

Ironwood: it seems too straight forward so what are you thinking?

Y/n: without a doubt it will work, grimm are easy pray and easily killable.

Ironwood: but the size of this army it will be overwhelming.

Y/n: that wouldn't make it difficult it would make it long. Those walls wouldn't allow entry to ground units and the air units would be down quickly. We would have killed anyone that came around easily.

Ironwood: so what's the problem?

Y/n: ironwood, how reliable is this source of it being a large army of grimm?

Ironwood: well multiple reports stated the large army heading in that direction, but they weren't able to see what grimm they were.

-y/n nods and pushes the files away but pulls new ones up-

Y/n: has anything odd happen, like crimes or events?

Ironwood: nothing huge. Anything interesting is all white fang activity is nonexistent, and we had a report of data breach but nothing was stolen besides old blueprints.

Y/n: what blueprints?

Ironwood: old schematics for weaponry, cheap and take a lot of dust.

-y/n's eyes widen and he quickly types on the table-

Y/n: how much dust and how cheap?

Ironwood: so much dust and so cheap we were going bankrupt for how much they cost in dust and how cheap they were we kept having to buy more.

Y/n: is it just me or is it odd that these all line up. I mean no fang over there but it appears the crimes had a overwhelming spike here, and so happened the graph of dates happen to also aline, like if they all left to come to vale. Then so happens the most crime reported was theft of dust all over vale. It's heavily suspected of being white fang as many reports state witnesses of seeing grimm masks and most having noticable animal appendages. So large transfer, missing weapon schematics, sudden crime of fang, and mass theft of dust supposedly tied to fang. Why would the fang need so much dust? Weapons can be possible but they stole all dust not just bullets. So why would Salem have them steal dust?