part 9: this isn't happening?!

-a light groan was heard as a tired looking y/n slowly sits up from his bed. He looks around noticing the medical equipment he gets up and puts his coats on and walks out. As he looked around he noticed he was in beacon-

Y/n: right that one girl took me out.

-he clenched his fist and started walking down the hallway looking for the elevator. After asking for help from a random student he pushed the button to the elevator and walked in. He lights a cigarette as he pushes the button up to ozpin's office. After a ding the doors open.-

Ozpin: mr. L/n please tell me why you broke into a food depot, steal mostly everything, knock out more then 50 officers, and knock out 3 huntresses in training.

-y/n slams his hands on ozpin's desk-

Y/n: so sorry ozpin but it's hard to find food when our shipping companies and stores refuse us service! After remnant turned us away we ran out of food so we had to get it somehow! Which wouldn't be a problem if you helped!

Ozpin: I tried but I had my hands tied. Recently our council was discussing the fate of blacklight...and I'm sorry.

Y/n: don't say sorry I want you to actually help us!

Ozpin: as I said I tried....the council wants blacklight eliminated.

Y/n: what?...

Ozpin: they figure if blacklights gone people will no longer protest. It would reduce negative emotions and please the public.

Y/n: they wouldn't actually do it though...they need us!

Ozpin: no we need you. The missions you have done are under the radar so to them you are just a army that can be eliminated.

-y/n exhales smoke as he makes fists on the desk-

Y/n: you bastards....your 'secret counsel' and 'protectors of remnant' we are the ones that go out and actually get shit done! We are the true protectors not you all playing hero! We fight and give more then we ever received, we loss more then we gain, all because we want to protect remnant! Guess what ozpin....remnant threw us away and now they want us dead. It doesn't matter I'm going to go help them prepare the defenses.

-he exhales smoke walking away-

Ozpin: I'm afraid it's to late Mr. L/n.

-y/n quickly turns around with his eyes wide open-

Y/n: what do you mean!?

Ozpin: the council ordered ironwood to eliminate blacklight 3 days before your little heist....you slept for 3 days. Ironwood's atlesian knights already stormed the blacklight base.

-y/n looks down slowly-

Y/n: after everything we did for him, after what we experienced, after what he made me experience! He just sends robots to kill them! Tsk didn't have the balls to send real soldiers...what now gonna kill me?

Ozpin: why did you fight the white fang?

Y/n: -sighs- ironwood speculated that the white fang were doing illegal genetic experiments. So he went to war with them to push them back to that base so he could destroy it. He eventually called me in to take care if it towards the end. The creatures they made were terrifying. If they actually completed it we wouldn't be here right now. In the end it appears ironwood just wanted us to fight so they saw us win. His perfect scapegoat.

Ozpin: I am truly sorry...so I'll make you a deal.

Y/n: what?

Ozpin: you can leave and be hunted down with a bounty placed by the council or you attend beacon as a student leaving you of commander of blacklight.