trailer: broken

-ozpin sipping his coffee is heard as all that is visible is black-

Ozpin: once a man's soul was a bright white flame.

-a white fire is lit in the darkness-

Ozpin: so innocent and happy, then suddenly.

-the white flame disappears-

Ozpin: people take it away and give something he never wished.

-a weak white flame grows-

Ozpin: through pain and suffering he survived, but lost and broken. However...

-the white flame grew big and bright-

Ozpin: he found hope and unlocked something unique...power.

-in front of the big fire sprang 6 small flames of different color: green, purple, red, blue, orange, and yellow.-

Ozpin: he found hope in the remains of his lost flame...but all fires die out.

-all flames get blown out quickly, and a female is heard-

???: the flame was betrayed once again  losing all he loved again to the same person. Now tell me, a broke man can sit and wait for many things. He can wait for death, revenge, the perfect opportunity, or even watch as they destroy themselves. However...

-a pink flame slowly grows-

???: offer something he lost long ago, and will the dormancy remain or...

-suddenly the 6 colors explode from the darkness-

???: or will he rise and destroy everything to get that lost flame back?!

Ozpin: a broken man with the fire of infinity...will make his choice of giving in to desire, or stay and enjoy what was given to him.

???: and when he is finally tired of it all what will you do? No army, no hunter, or soldier can stop him. When he finally reaches his end...so will all of you.

(Final trailer...time for season 2)