«Minecraft Playdate» Fluff

<Tommyinnit x F/ Reader>

(No one requested this, I'm just a simp for Tommy)
Y/t/n:Your twitch name
Y/n: Your name

•\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\•

Tommy's pov:

I was sitting at my desk while streaming some Dream smp when I suddenly got a call from my best friend. She is also my crush but I'm too scared to tell her. I quickly pick up my phone and answer while putting it on speaker so the chat can hear her too. "Heyyy, y/t/n! I'm streaming" I tell her happily while smiling down at my phone, "Hi Tommy! I saw you were streaming and wanted to join in" she said. I heard her giggle through the phone. "You should join me!" I said excitedly. "Okay Tommyboyyy" She said while snickering. I look over and see the chat going crazy.

Tommystan34:
"Y/n x Tommy!!!!!"

Innitalison:
"I ship them so hardddddd"

Simpwar:
"Who is y/t/n?"

Olegstom:
"She's a women Tommy!"

Pogchamp:
"Mannnnn, is he dating y/t/n!?"

I lightly blush and hope it's not noticeable. 'Y/t/u has joined' "I'm here Tommyyyyyy!" She said while crouching and uncrouching making it look like she was dancing. "Here I made an extra sword so you can have it" I said tossing the iron sword over to her. "Thanks Tom, always could count on you!" She giggled and ran over to l'manberg.

Dating_rock:
"Simppp!"

Tominnit:
"Tommy is simping"

Pogchamp:
"This is so funny to watch lolololol"

"I'm not simping!" I play scream. "I'll prove it! Come here y/n!" I said while getting out my sword. She squealed and pulled out her sword, "You wanna go!?" I laughed at her failed attempts at trying to act tough. "Chat is calling me a simp so now I have to kill you" I reply while running at her. She quickly puts lava down in front of me and runs away. "Nooooooo!" She giggles and screams.

-A few minutes later-
'Tommyinnit was slan by y/t/n'
"What no!" I smash my hand on my desk and glare at my screen. "Haha!" I hear y/n laugh while dancing around me after I spawned back. "I think you deserve a prize for that!" I say smiling and slightly blushing. "Ohhh, what is it!" She says happily. I rub the back of my neck and turn on my phone camera so she can see me and I can see her. "Your prize is going on a Minecraft date with me" i sheepishly say. She puts her pointer finger and her thumb on her chin like she is thinking about it. "Hmmmm" she giggles and smiles at me through the camera, "I'll take you up on that offer tommyboy" She winked at me and laughed when she saw my face was super red. The chat was freaking out as I tried to hide my face in my hands, "Ohh shut up" I say while rolling my eyes. She is truly an angel.

•\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\•

Word count: 518

(I randomly thought of this type of idea while watching his twitch stream. Make sure to request some if you want certain people!^^)